Office Lens Users

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Manuelle Bildverbesserung

bisher kann ich nur die vorgegebenen automatischen Bildverbesserungen auswählen. besser wäre, wenn ich mir Schiebereglern z.b. Helligkeit und Kontrast händisch anpassen könnte.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The camera is working really slow

Previously, it wss good. Since last few days, the camera has become very slow

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kindly increase the page number limit

Currently the page limit is 20-30 but in order to scan a large document such as a textbook or worksheets one needs to scan several pdfs which is unfriendly since it takes extra space and no. of files. It would be a great help if the page limit is exceeded to 100 or at least 50.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug

Bug fixes: I have a really mean bug that doesn't allow me to snap documents, I tried everything, cleared cache, reinstall but to no avail. I use lens on android 10. Please help me

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Full Camera Resolution Option in Resolution Settings

Full Camera Resolution Option in Resolution Settings

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wrong dates assigned to docs saved today

Something wrong: WRONG DATES 02.20.2020. assigned assined while saving to Documents scanned today 07.02.2021 (07-FEB-2021) as PDF

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Upload big files timeout. What reason?

I cannot upload 2 of 15 Files because they are big or my internet is too slow. My OneDrive is not full. What can I do? Why do I not get a detailed error description?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it quick to take multiple photos

App is too slow loading thumbnails, can we skip or cancel this step

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 561 562 563 565 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base