Office Lens Users

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Black theme

Hello! Please make a black theme of the application interface.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share options

Share pdf directly on local storage or Bluetooth, without need to send to onedrive

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. would like to customize the size of the scanner and share to email apps in order to sen out

would like to customize the size of the scanner and share to email apps in order to send out

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Better Zoom and sharper scan

Besserer Zoom und Möglichkeit vor Scan die Schärfe zu verbessern

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. use cotrom size A4

use cotrom size A4 very good

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey Microsoft. You mind making OfficeLens a schedule scanner for Outlook?

Would like to OCR schedules and export the appointments directly and automatically into a Outlook Calendar through OfficeLens.
    This would be so handy and time saving, helping to digitalize time schedules end export them as Outlook appointments...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 결과물 저장공간을 설정할수있게 해주세요.

결과물을 sd카드에 저장할수있도록 설정에 넣어주세요.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to send pdfs and other images to a direct folder.

It would be nice to send pdfs to a specific wifi. Folder.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Exit viewer without deleting

When I view an old Office Lens pic with the app, I cannot close the preview without seeing a Delete/Cancel dialog. If I don't want to delete, the cancel brings me back to the preview and forces me into a loop.

I found one way to exit the loop was to begin taking another picture...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Exit viewer without deleting

When I view an old Office Lens pic with the app, I cannot close the preview without seeing a Delete/Cancel dialog. If I don't want to delete, the cancel brings me back to the preview and forces me into a loop.

I found one way to exit the loop was to begin taking another picture...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if the office lens camera could respond to my voice

My Android camera takes a shot when I say cheese. Please create an office lens that will take a picture of the same way

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 557 558 559 561 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base