Office Lens Users

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Selected Multiple Photos not arrange in order

Multiple photos do not sorting in page order or by selection
    Plz solve it.

Select all option should progress

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. While opening this app folder should be visible in front of the screen in the top open camera can be one option

While opening this app folder should be visible in front of the screen in the top open camera can be one option

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 越來越難使用

越來越難使用

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn the click noise down

Great app, but the noise when the 'lense clicks' is super loud, my phone volume controls are all relatively low but this seems to be set to max volume

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Office Lens share pic with Wechat

After sharing a picture from "My Files" to Wechat, each time when I click a file on "My Files", instead of shwing that picture, Wechat contact list pops up automatically to ask me to whom I want to share that picture with.

No idea why this happen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Very bad exparince

Pdf creating is vary bad. Cropped some pages from top and bottom. When select scanned imaged and created pdf. I submitted my exam paper with cropped. It is difficult to trust app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Penggabungan dengan aplikasi pembaca

Dalam hal ini Microsoft lens tidak mampu membaca langsung dokumen yang telah di convert, harus mengunduh aplikasi word for android untuk membuka dan mengedit dokumen.
    Alangkah baiknya jika di aplikasi Microsoft lens bisa langsung membuka dan mengedit tanpa mengunduh aplikasi tambahan.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug

Bug fixes: I have a really mean bug that doesn't allow me to snap documents, I tried everything, cleared cache, reinstall but to no avail. I use lens on android 10. Please help me

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Saving to OneDrive with Same Default Name

When saving a document to OneDrive it I looks like it’s default is based on a date and time stamp which is great but mine is stuck on the same date and time, ie 171120, 10_43 pm. Is this a bug or do I need to just remove the app from my iPhone and reinstall?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make an option to rearrange the Photos.

I cannot reorder the picture after it is taken. The order of the is according to the order in which you take it. Make function to order the photos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At first Office lens was OK, but after a week it is getting bad and bad. It just irritates us. We cannot save the files in onedrive at all.

We won't find the file in onedrive at all. Office lens is not good as it was at first. Do something for this problem or else we will uninstall this app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sayfayı taramak

Bir sayfayı tarayıp kaydetmek istediğimde A4 kağıdını bir bütün olarak kaydetmesi gerekirken yazının yönüne göre sayfayı kaydırıp eğer yazı çok yamuksa sayfa da yazının düz olacağı şekilde yamuk kaydediliyor. Bunun düzeltilnesi gerek. Sayfayı yazılara göre değil de kağıdın boyutuna göre bir bütün olarak kaydetmesi daha sağlıklı ve doğru olacak. Bu konuda geliştirilmesini tavsiye ediyorum.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow more than 20 pages to be scanned

Whenever I capture more than 20 picture, it suddenly goes away, so please improve this by allowing more than 20 pages to be captured. Please

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base