Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Improve the clarity of the pdf version

Every time I scanned a file, I found that the pdf version was much less sharp than the photo.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GUID named Folders appearing in Gallery

For a long time now Office Lens has been creating GUID named folders in my photo gallery. I don't know why it does that. The images should just go to The Office Lens Folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How about just makingbit work. Have a pixel 2 xl and it keeps freezing.

It would be a great idea to design an app that doesn't freeze. That would revolutionary!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Password reset for one drive

Whenever I have to reset my password it always take me to the home page where I have to start it again.. I think that's a serious bug.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Images dont save on onedrive

Images do not upload on onedrive. Keep saving waiting to transfer and never happens no matter what network is on

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Nakladka na galerię

Nakładka na galerie, gdzie przy wyświetlaniu zdjęć dokumentów poda propozycję przycięcia

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PDFファイルの直接保存

PDFファイルを、onedriveではなく、直接ローカル保存させて欲しい

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include the fuzzy logic style crop/Edge-finder as was in windows phone version

Include the fuzzy logic style crop/Edge-finder as was in windows phone version

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lacks all the basic functionality

Miles to go before Lens can clean up background as well as the cam scanner app. Require control over page border. Should work offline too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lacks all the basic functionality

Miles to go before Lens can clean up background as well as the cam scanner app. Require control over page border. Should work offline too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When capturing many files at a time...

(Ex: textbook pages, missed notes from a classmate) It would be nice to easily navigate back and forth with the trash button always visible, or an option to "recapture" that would allow me to utilize the most of the 20 page limit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scrap book mode or option. Could be a separate app/product

Based on office lens and Onenote, noob friendly for youngsters and elderly, one example is for sharing kids art, awards, photos and videos with grandparents, with chronological and location included. Control over who can add , view, or edit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do away with light flash on documents or photos post scan

Do away with light flash on the documents or photos post scan

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 横画面でも撮影できるようにして欲しい

横のほうが大きいプリントなど撮りやすいから

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base