Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Save to SD card

Add possibility to save to sd card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate with ioc contacts app

If I scan a business card I want to be able to crate a contacts in my iPhone contats or exchange or gmail contacts with it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable option for multipal file sharing, need to improve scaning quality

Enable option for multipal file sharing, need to improve scaning quality

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello, we should we able to send more than one pdfs at a time, send the pic as an image, move pics from one folder to another. Thanks

Hello, we should we able to send more than one pdfs at a time, send the pic as an image, move pics from one folder to another in offfice lens. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sending the file through Office Lens is not possible, while through Cam Scan is possible with modification

Make sending file through office lens with modification if required as possible in Cam Scan app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You do have an Outlook app with supposedly 10 million users

How about instead of only authenticating with your free services, you add value for us paying customers and save scanned contacts directly to "people" in the outlook app, which for us paying customers, would be an o365 business account, which you would need to authenticate in some way. I know someone at Microsoft if you need a contact

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Work without internet

Every time after scanning documents, it uploads somewhere & internet connection required always. If not so it will be the best

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Scanning and saving

If I have to scan 4 to 5 pages into one document, it is not allowing. One has to scan each pages separately and compelled to save each page separately. By this way one has to save each page separately and clubbing it. But in Can scanner, one can scan 5 to 10 pages, one after another and can be saved as one document and it is more friendly. This should be addressed. Further, scanning is sometimes take lot of time and is to be addressed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recent history

Clicking on any item only opens the latest. Fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sharing of multiple files from My Files tab

The sharing of in my files tab doesn't allow me to share multiple documents and makes it practically worthless. This is definitely a deal breaker and I would have definitely shifted to similar application if anything else would even come close (except CamScanner)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pdf file name

I need to save the pdf with a meaningful name. It didn't take the name I gave and had a random name full of numbers when I try to attach it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Things captured in office lens are not opening in Microsoft one note

Things captured in office lens are not opening in Microsoft one note

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Swiping and granular saving

The first thing would be to allow you to swipe left or right after pushing a button or something to signify that you want to look for other images you said using this tool as opposed to only being allowed to change what type of document it is such as document business card photo or whiteboard sometimes I want to save a receipt then look at it in my photos then swipe then swipe left or right to see other photos in my library that I have saved just using this tool not other tools if it’s possible guessing easiest…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sharing

Sharing with PDF format with multiple documents

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base