Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Office lens of windows has so many drawbacks. Office lens captures the pic when we click on screen only to adjust the focus.

Office lens of windows has so many drawbacks. Office lens captures the pic when we click on screen only to adjust the focus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Carpeta dedicada

Que exista una carpeta dedicada y que no duplique archivos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. One click upload

Please remember how I want to upload. I end up scanning the entire book. And if I don’t select Word then it is all screwed up. should be one Click upload

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow pictures to be stored so groups of pics can be emailed or just saved to ph pictures for download later instead of having to do one at

Allow pictures to be stored so groups of pics can be emailed or just saved to ph pictures for download later instead of having to do one at A time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recent History

I'm using Office Lens on the LG G5 running Android 6. When I tap on Recent History from the menu the the program closes. What the heck?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A function in which file can be converted to PDF should be added

While saving the file there should be an option in which format do you want to save file weather in JPG format or PDF format

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Easy working

Adding two documents in one page and then working on them separately is very difficult make it easy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have to sign in to my Microsoft account numerous times to use my ICloud storage. Seems like the app does not retain the memory.

I have to sign in to my Microsoft account numerous times to use my ICloud storage. Seems like the app does not retain the memory for the sign in process. Annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix the bug that will not allow me to email from Microsoft outlook app on my iPhone 6

After taking image, I want to share via email through outlook app on my iPhone 6. It give me the sound that it was sent but when I check my inbox, it does not come through. Also, when I check the sent folder, it does not appear in the folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. การถ่ายค่อนข้างยาก

โพกัสให้เอกสารอยู่ในกรอบกรอบสีแดงยากต้องค่อยๆขยับ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Çekdiklerim worde aktarılınca harfler farklı oluyor mesela selam solam gibi

Çekdkerm worde aktarlnca harfler deyişiyor ne yapa bilirim

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is it possible to rename the document once it has been saved as a PDF? I'm on iPhone.

Have a option to name the document that you are saving to PDF. (On iPhone)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base