Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Volver a colocar la lámpara encendida en los documentos

Cuál ha sido el motivo para quitar la lámpara encendida al escanear documentos, de que sirve flash. Varias veces han quitado esta función y la vuelven a colocar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After scanning, when selecting multiple files to send ,the share icon was disabled. Rectify this

After scanning, when selecting multiple files to send ,the share icon was disabled. Rectify this

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In this app file size settings are automatic change please correct it

In this app file size settings are automatic change please correct this

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. An undemanding option to reorder selected images

New to Microsoft lens but didn't unfortunately find any option to reorder images...not in a convenient way atleast...Peers viz. Adobe got the aforementioned right...anyhow great software...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You need to keep a share button which should appear after creating the pdf itself

I was using Microsoft Office App in my Android device in that when I tap should a PDF using that app I used to get a share button there itself and it was easy to share with my colleagues and friends directly using the share button but now with this office lens app I need to save the PDF for document into my internal storage or into one drive and after that I need to share it which was a lengthy process so please provide a dedicated share button after after capturing the PDF itself near the save button.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 為何會顯示自動清理?

為何會顯示自動清理?還要我自己按篩選模式....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Apply snapshot options for all the pages

It would save time if picture or snapshot setting is saved and applied to all pages within a document. Or have an option to apply settings to all pages in a scanned document. Currently after I scan a document I have to apply desired setting changes repetitively to each page in the document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Obsługa Google Drive

Zapisywanie dokumentów bezpośrednio na Google Drive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Obsługa Google Drive

Zapisywanie dokumentów bezpośrednio na Google Drive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it like iOS features.

There is an option to share directly to some other apps like WhatsApp which is not there in Android. It would be. Nice if you make it like iOS.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adit capable

Please add a feature where one can hide valuable features on a,say a bank card for example. It would be good to be able to adit from this app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base