Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Bring back image resolution, its very needed option, 2 mp to 13 mp.. please bring back.

At somewhere we want required to upload low quality image or somewhere we required high quality image.

Image resolution help us to creating low quality image to upload image on different websites e.g. want to upload image below 300 kb file size, if we set image resolution at 2 megapixel, we can get around like 245 kb or 200 kb. But after removal of this image resolution option we just get 4 mb photo, 5 mb photo, 2 mb photo, and sometimes we don't want this.

But sometimes we want very high resolution image so 13 megapixel or highest resolution…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. tranfer multiple pages document

How can i tranfer a document having multiple pages by email as attachment

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pueden hacer que la camara se boltie

Pueden hacer que la cámara se boltie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Software optimization

Can increase the software proci to reduce the noise and to sync in one drive also

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. more publicity, user friendly options?

many of the smart phone users are not aware of the app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Something changed! I used to be able to zoom in to fine tune my selection, now I can't. I don't see an option to allow/disallow this HELP

Something changed! I used to be able to zoom in to fine tune my selection, now I can't. I don't see an option to allow/disallow this HELP
    Please restore zooming while selecting boarders manually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add arrange page option

Please add arrange page option

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Boyutlandirabilmeli

Boyutlandırma seçeneği de olsa daha güzel olur

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Collab with google clasaroom (camera app)

I found it very hard to submit my be in classroom because of poor camera resolution.This helped me greatly and can be made easier by giving Ann option to make it like default camera.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Needs improvement

Not working properly

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select a specific Dropbox folder

Be great if you could save a scan to a specific Dropbox folder. Right now, if I try saving to DropBox, it goes to some obscure sub-folder, with no way to change the destination folder. Have no idea how that folder was chosen in the first place

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Missing CAMSCANNER

Compared to CAMSCANNER its very poor in cropping and clarity and various other features.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add photo tools to edge panel

Allow it to blend boarders add word art and save without closing doc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rather than sync the pdf file to onedrive directly it would be good to have option to save pdf files on phone locally

Would rather save the pdf locally on my phone than saving it to one drive which takes a lot of time and also it sometimes fails to do so it would be more useful not to sync it directly to one drive but save it locally on phone storage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Betterment

Option to have different folders, sorting of scans, bulk send options should be enabled

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base