Office Lens Users

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Needs to work like Evernote when scanning business cards

The results of scanning business cards into OneNote is overly tedious and frankly it is quite ugly. When you scan a business card, it should automatically populate the name into the title area. It is such a pain to type all that information in. Evernote does this beautifully. Also once the skin gets into OneNote, it is like traveling back to 1999.In short, it is butt ugly

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Office Lens is not compatible with some kinds of USB 2.0 camera well. 软件对一些种类的USB摄像头兼容性差。

Office Lens is not compatible with some kinds of USB 2.0 camera well. The software will show the first screen in the camera, then stack.
    软件对一些种类的USB摄像头兼容性差。软件只能显示摄像头拍到的第一个画面,然后定格卡顿。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 스캔할 범위를 탭하여 설정할 수 있으면 좋을 것 같아요

스캔할 부분이 자동으로 인식되어 설정되는데 책에 밑줄을 쳐놓은 부분을 책의 모서리로 인식하여 원하는 부분이 인식이 안될때가 있습니다. 자유롭게 탭하여 스캔할 부분을 선택했으면 합니다.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Microsoft programs are excellent they help us to save very important documents in the Microsoft company's OneDrive cloud. I lost important

There was loss of important files on my google drive today on February 18, 2020. Thank God I was saved by the Microsoft Company that allows me to save files in the cloud server cloud Microsoft Cloud Server "OneDrive". I like the Microsoft Company and the "Microsoft App OneDrive" and I also really like Microsoft Word app because it allows you to save the most important documents in the ONEdrive data cloud) Microsoft company.
    Houve perda de arquivos importantes no meu Google Drive ( armazenamento da nuvem ) hoje no dia 18 de fevereiro de 2020. Graças a Deus fui…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Onedrive Microsoft é grátis até 5 GB bytes depois se você quiser um terabit tem que pagar mensalidad. Excelente para armazenar com segurança

Microsoft onedrive você armazena documentos do Microsoft Word e documentos PDF importantes com segurança até 5 GB depois disso se você quiser 1 terabyte você tem que pagar uma mensalidade num valor razoável mensal para manter seus grandes arquivos em segurança. Microsoft Word é gratuito para sistema operacional Android. Eu acho o Microsoft Word muito versátil para o sistema operacional Android celulares Samsung Galaxy. Onedrive também funciona muito bem no sistema operacional Android do celular de Samsung Galaxy j7.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. In the settings, pls allow the user to decide where the files must be stored.

I should have opt joins to put I files on one drive it n my local storage on the camera or the PC.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Microsoft company is wonderful. helps us a lot with their free apps. Microsoft Word protects your eyes and your eyes !!! It is easy t

Microsoft Word application is excellent for writing letters, editing written letters and even has a magnifying glass for you to see the letters very large. This avoids hurting your eyes with small letters. This saves your sight. I mean your eyes. Microsoft Word very practical and easy to use it all makes you very comfortable when typing letters inside the Microsoft Word application for Android phones Samsung Galaxy. (advise you to buy Samsung Galaxy phones because they have an excellent quality liquid crystal display (excellent image quality for reading) that protects your view from the blue light of the liquid…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Eu amo a Microsoft❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

😊😍😘👍💚💙❤Eu adoro empresa Microsoft porque ela faz programas gratuitos para o sistema operacional Android e para os celulares Samsung Galaxy. Além disso o programa Microsoft Word protege a vista do cliente evitando que a vista do cliente seja destruída por causa de letras pequenas. O programa Microsoft Word permite aumentar 50 vezes o tamanho da letra na tela do celular ficando bem fácil escrever cartas e ficando bem fácil ler cartas no formato Microsoft Word no celular.😀😁😃😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💙💚💛🧡💜❤💖💗💗💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I love Microsoft.😍😘💜🧡💛💚❤

👍😍😘❤💜🧡💛💚💚💚💛🧡💘💜❤❤💜💛💚💚💚💛🧡💜💜❤💖💕💘💋💋💋💋I love Microsoft company because it makes free programs for the Android operating system and for Samsung Galaxy phones. In addition, the Microsoft Word program protects the customer's view by preventing the customer's view from being destroyed because of small print. The Microsoft Word program allows you to increase the font size 50 times on the mobile screen making it very easy to write letters and making it very easy to read letters in Microsoft Word format on the mobile phone.❤❤❤

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Microsoft ajuda muito . Ele é facilita a pessoa escrever uma carta dentro de um celular Android Samsung Galaxy

O aplicativo Microsoft Word para Android junto com aplicativo Microsoft one drive são excelentes para escrever cartas e ler cartas com a maior facilidade sem machucar a vista pois eles têm capacidade de aumentar 50 vezes a letra da carta sem alterar ao formato da carta na sua forma natural oficial no formato Microsoft Word.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. La app solo me da en camara frontal

La app solo me funciona con la cámara frontal y no me da la opción para cambiar a cámara trasera... Solo en la opción cámara normal funciona

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don’t like startup file view

Don’t like startup file view

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Loos pics

I offen Loos Pics Just bevore save,
    So,
    I make Pics
    Pres save,
    And the Pics are gone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Que pudiera dejar compartir mas de un archivo ala vez

Que dejara conpartir mas de un archivo ala vez.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Poter unire piu "immagini catturate" in UNICO PDF ad esempoi.

Poter unire piu "immagini catturate" in UNICO PDF ad esempoi.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base