Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. After clicking pictures it should scan automatically like cam scanner

After clicking pictures it should scan automatically like cam scanner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Should improve quality of scan

As per current situation we want don't use any Chinese app but this app can't clean image as per comparison of cam scanner app from China. So this app should have improve quality of scan ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What have you done to lens now you have to restart each time you take a scan

Latest update ruined the app, now have to restart each time I take a pic as won't upload

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Android 10 - I can't switch off the shot soud during taking pictures.

Hi!

I can't switch off the camera shutter sound during taking pictures. Android 10 Xiaomi Mi9SE. No matter if camera shutter sound is on or off always sound is working.
    No matter if soudn

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to download images from the Web interface.

Office lens uploads to one note, but then content is trapped there. There's no way to download images from the Web interface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am not able to see all documents, photo etc when I open my files. I have to go through view photo, SO I have to scroll through all documen

I have to scroll through all documents, photo etc to select. It should be seen all at a time saving my time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WhatsApp send button is not visible

When sending a scanner document with Whatssapp the send button in the upper right corner is not/partially visible in iPhone X with iOS 11.3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Good product. Only suggestion is that you could be login to multiple OneDrive accounts at one time, for example I use my home account and th

this is a great product, one of the only improvements I'd really like to see is the ability to be logged into multiple OneDrive and OneNote accounts at one time. For example I have one for work and one for home but I have to log out of one and login to the other each time I save something it would be great if they both showed up like my OneDrive accounts do so I can just pick which one to save two each time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Help section.

Started this 3 times. Stupid Chrome. Keeps erasing things

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New phone (OneDrive files)

I got a new phone and the existing files that are already on OneDrive don't sink into office lens. The ability to have the cloud files and OneDrive sync into the app makes the most logical sense the fact that they do not kind of boggles my mind a bit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cała strona

Najpierw naprawcie program tak by wyłapywał cała stronę a nie pół. Mimo tego, ze strona mieści się w prostokącie to ostatecznie wyrzuca skan z połowa strony

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base