Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Exit viewer without deleting

When I view an old Office Lens pic with the app, I cannot close the preview without seeing a Delete/Cancel dialog. If I don't want to delete, the cancel brings me back to the preview and forces me into a loop.

I found one way to exit the loop was to begin taking another picture...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exit viewer without deleting

When I view an old Office Lens pic with the app, I cannot close the preview without seeing a Delete/Cancel dialog. If I don't want to delete, the cancel brings me back to the preview and forces me into a loop.

I found one way to exit the loop was to begin taking another picture...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Con las nuevas actualizaciones ya no puedo acceder a mis imágenes del dispositivo desde mi Huawei mate 20 Pro

No puedo acceder a las imágenes de mi dispositivo Huawei mate 20 Pro para crear documentos

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. would like to customize the size of the scanner and share to email apps in order to sen out

would like to customize the size of the scanner and share to email apps in order to send out

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Don't working at all

Not working completely.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hey Microsoft. You mind making OfficeLens a schedule scanner for Outlook?

Would like to OCR schedules and export the appointments directly and automatically into a Outlook Calendar through OfficeLens.
    This would be so handy and time saving, helping to digitalize time schedules end export them as Outlook appointments...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Black theme

Hello! Please make a black theme of the application interface.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Setting for PDF Size.

Add Setting for PDF Size. A recent update greatly reduced the scan size and now my ongoing project has mismatched page sizes. A previous example was 2794 × 4363, but now is 750 × 1256. Saving storage size for some by reducing the resolution is fine for some users, but for those like myself needing the higher resolution this is a severe limitation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. سعادة سفير دولة فلسطين في بكين السفير فريز مهداوي تحية طيبة وبعد. انا المواطن فارس محمد سويد فلسطيني الجنسية واحمل وثيقة سفر سورية رقم 00

سعادة سفير دولة فلسطين في بكين السفير فريز مهداوي
    تحية طيبة وبعد.
    انا المواطن فارس محمد سويد فلسطيني الجنسية واحمل وثيقة سفر سورية رقم 000211589 وحيث انني اعمل وأقيم في الصين مدينة ايوو ولا أستطيع تجديد وثيقة السفر أودّ من سعادتكم التكرم بمساعدتي باستخراج جواز سفر فلسطيني لابناء الخارج.

تقبلوا فائق تحياتي العطرة
    الاسم فارس محمد سويد
    التاريخ
    رقم الموبايل 17757974447

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if the office lens camera could respond to my voice

My Android camera takes a shot when I say cheese. Please create an office lens that will take a picture of the same way

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Undistort

I would love to see an undistort feature like the one present on the Docr app for iOS.

Creating multi-page PDF files should also be easier and allow for the merging of different files into one.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ratio of phn screen mst be 16:9

aspect ratio must be16:9

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Speed up changing notebook save location

Changing the notebook save location is excruciatingly slow process. Suggest speeding up notebook discovery or caching list of frequents that show up immediately.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base