Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If with the office lense we can also edit pdf , this will be great.

If the users can edit my existing pdf by office lense ,it will be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In setting up this app it ask for permission to use the camera and then it went to the camera as if I was ready to scan. Sending feedback is

In setting up the app it asked for permission to use the camera when you click OK it acts like you’re ready to scan a document. There’s no back button there there’s no X to click on, the only thing That worked was sending you feedback. So add a back button in case someone goes to scan by mistake. I’m hoping that when I finish this it Doesn’t just take me back to the scanner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please use easy user interface like CamScanner, it is not operating easily ,need improvement and some changes

Please use easy user interface like CamScanner, it is not operating easily ,need improvement and some changes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple uploads

Every time I open LENS it uploads my last scans again. This results in multiple copies of the same file uploaded Again and again. Please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let customers be comfortable using it.

You might want to ask customers if you can display separate areas on the phone like Photos. The content of my photos is solely MY BUSINESS and no one has a right to touch it. If you feel this is not the case, I will delete the app from my phone. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give this one a 6!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1st time used 07.18.17

Have to use for a time first.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make it work

This office app should work with other office products. I try to save to OneDrive and it crashes. I try to send with outlook and it fails. I had to send with the native iPhone email app to get the copy. Scannable is so much easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Kindly allow users to interchange pages before they can finally save their work. A good example is in the "fast scanner" app. Thank you

Kindly allow users to interchange pages before they can finally save their work. A good example is in the "fast scanner" app.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Obligations!

I do not like to have the obligation to have a Microsoft account, on my part I don’t use Microsoft! So why should I be obligated to have a Microsoft account!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base