Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. It should be like CamScanner app.

Previously I used CamScanner app. It was very user-friendly. Please refer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a automatic scan option.

If the user places the document under camera it automatically captures the document without the user clicking on the capture button

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The app hangs

The app was working fine but now it crashes and stucks most of the time, making it difficult for user to scan pages. It has stopped working smoothly. I loved the app in the beginning because of the quality and it's efficiency. But now i had to uninstall it several times and redownload it many times but it has made no difference.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It is hanging alot i couldn't take the picture perfectly

you should make it stop hanging till 17th December 2020 as I have an exam at 9.00am in the morning.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve the number of documents

Improve the number of documents because for lagre file of it too hard to capture 30 and then 30 and then 30

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix the link to Authenticator

I've used Office Lens for three months. Then I loaded Authenticator and now saving to my OneDrive doesn't work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mejorar estabilidad de camara

Al momento de querer tomar una captura la cámara se mueve como loca de un objeto a otro lo cual ralentiza el teléfono hasta en el momento de seleccionar archivos tomados por la cámara de teléfono

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the camera noise adjustable

Make a volume slider for the camera noise, presently it is deafening

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Camera lag

Camera is working too slow whenever i try to capture a document to scan. It cannot focus instantly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. comment changer nom du Bloc note pour enregistrement sous Onenote ?

erreur de destination dans différents bloc notes : impossible de rectifier pour bon bloc note ON
    merci de l' aider à
    catherine.manset@free.fr

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't issue updates that ruin the app

Latest update (~November 2020) makes the app a pain to use. So slow now, takes ages to focus and capture the image. What have you done?

While I'm at it, I hate the 'image bar' you introduced a while ago. It intrudes into the screen, blocking the image you're trying to capture. It's badly designed and in any event unnecessary. It needs to go.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Poder ajustar el tamaño de la hoja

Me gustaría que tuviera la opción de poder ajustar el tamaño de la hoja a carta u oficio

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More user friendly

• Custom screen resolution adjustability for (16:9/20:9/1:1/2:3/etc)
    • button to add a single filter to the whole document and then able to change filter in few pages
    • the camera screen is small
    • the shutter button is hardly visible
    • make a button to switch between whiteboard, document, photo tabs option

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When i want to convert JPEG TO PDF it takes much time than i expected, i mean that it should convert rhe jpeg to pdf still more faster

The app is a very good app, I like it but the jpeg to pdf format should still be faster It is a bit slow.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Merging?

If i cannot get moore than 30 shots per dokument i need to merge files.is Thatcher possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base