Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View taken photos not a copy of the photo

When I view a photo: Very confusing when Lens asks me if I want to delete the photo or save it. I think I'm going to delete the original or I get an annoying copy of the original if I save it. Needlessly complex and silly when I just want to review what I took. Perhaps have separate edit session and view session button options.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Crop Option needed

Great scanners but Enter crop option also. Like Cam scanner has

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why one should able share the image directly to the app you want to share with aur mail presently I am unable to share the document we hav

There should be feature to share the facility feature is required to share captured image or images to the app or email directly. presently we have to save this images to gallery or cloud first... how to share externally

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Good

Good

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. harika ama yeni güncelleme istiyorum

İPhone 5s kullanıyorum çok severek kullandığım ofis lens uygulamasını guncelledim telefonun da uygulamaya girer girmez uygulamadan atıyor ne yazıkki şuan kullanamıyorum uygulamayı ve acilen sizden yeni güncelleme rica ediyorum çok tesekkur ediyorum şuan tabletten yazıyorum

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow the default save location to be modified

In settings there is no option to modify the location to save your files

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can scan more pages

Can scan more pages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Selection box

You really need to work on the The selection box.
    If the document to be scanned has a colour photograph in it, the selection box will focus on the photograph only, and will not include the entire document under any circumstances or anyone's best efforts to change the focus area of the box.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yazılar net değil. Fotoğraflı belgeleri gri skala yapamıyoruz

Yazılar net değil. Fotoğraflı belgeleri gri skala yapamıyoruz

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It seems counter intuitive to upload file to one drive just after pdf conversion and then download it to access on the device.

To make matters worse, the downloaded file then has such a weird name than one cannot even simply share it on WhatsApp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Planchar documento.

Deberian de hacer que la aplicación planchars el documento, es decir, cuando tomas la foto nunca sale perfectamente angulada de manera que aunque puedes recortarla las letras salen deformes, es como cuando le pones la tapa al escaner y pega perfectamente el documento al escaner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base