Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow opening webpage and saving them in pdf format plus with edit function

Allow html opening dan saving in pdf format, plus editing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. to be able to copy multiple pages in one go

Need to be able to copy multiple pages in one go before saving

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop bugging me to rate this app.

Every few docs I scan I'm asked to rate the app even though I already have. Stop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filename is different when attached to email

I would rename the file after taking a photo of the document. But after attaching to Yahoo Mail, the filename changed to a long alphanumeric gibberish.

It would be helpful if the filename is kept not only on the Subject field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It's confusing to send to email

I snap a document and want to send it to email. It seems like I'm always sent to a screen to save it to me phone which is not want I want to do!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You have to hit tick to save. I was hitting save and getting frustrated when nothing happened.

Hit save to save. Not the tick. As an older user the logic of clicking elsewhere eluded me until I realised that the tick was the save function, not the folder function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Doesn't work

No option to save file. It asks my hotmail account for saving, but thr Next button is turned off and I can save or sent the scanned PDF. The app also won't recognize the A4 borders if the doc has dome printed lined. It think this is the border page. Have you ever tested this app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're are my OLens files located on one drive? ODrive recent files list does not show OLens recent.

I would like to know where my OLens files are being stored in onedrive. Sure I can share to my email address, but why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Output Type Option

The ability to change output format after initial selection when in camera mode, before saving. Quite often I somehow hit business card while taking pic, when I wanted PDF. To solve, I need to delete and reshoot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improvement is needed

I took some images to PDF file but the pages are turned after saving but the pages were not turned by me but the app itself kindly fix this issue otherwise it is working very good

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Onedruve

Když se ukládá na onedrive možnost si zvolit adresář

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please also add 3d scanning

Please also add 3d scanning and OneDrive backup system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base