How can we improve Office Lens?

Multiple photos into the same document as per the windows phone app is a must have!

Multiple photos into the same document as per the windows phone app is a must have!

9,998 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Garry Brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Done!  · 

209 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ORIGINAL POST:

June 05, 2015

Well thank you Yokiko!
        Not very quick add but....hey...it's Microsoft !!!

Pun intended...a bit :)

• Joe Newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature was already added quite a while back. I don't understand why MS has not closed this thread. I use OfficeLens for Android version 16.0.9226.2146 and it saves multiple photos to a single PDF, single Word, and a single page in OneNote. Photos are not stored in one file but as serialized individual photos, which is to be expected. What am I missing here?

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clear Scanner app had this capability and is very useful but not Office Lens. So disappointed.

Should be able to scan multiple pics and do a pdf. And then save to specific folder in OneDrive.

• Stein Erik Paulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't get why this thread is still open? I just installed Office Lens on my Android phone, and scanned 3 pages to the same PDF?

Needs to be able to export multiple files to a single pdf to be of any use.
        The photo style editing although powerful would be best offered at the end of several simplified auto options; I imagine most people are not that invested in image quality.

Jeeezzz, posted 2.5 years ago, 9650 votes, 199 commenst and still not implemented. How much feedback do you need to add this feature to the app. It was already available years ago in the Windows Phone app, it is available in the iPhone app. Why is it not in the Android app?

Can't take multiple scan as 1 file. On Windows phone, that fonction makes different!

I just installed this because it was recommended.... but No multi pages. Can't do the jobs I installed it for. Uninstalling now.

• Xy liu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The feature is available for iOS since year ago by user request. Why no love for Android?

• Bryce E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, wth? This feedback is years old. Please prioritize this. App is all but useless without.

• Radek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Výborná aplikace, ale neumí skenovat vícestrankové dokumenty a to je nepochopitelné! Verze pro Windows 10 Mobile to umí, proč ne tato verze?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base