Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update here? The updates keep rolling out for iOS and Android but not for the handset that you make. As many users here have mentioned, this shouldn't have to be requested since we are using Windows Mobile which we bought specifically to get the best Microsoft experience.

We shouldn't have to ask, and other MS product groups also continue to publish for iOS and Android with the dismissive comment about some UWP app that will launch at sometime in the future, and they never seem to materialize.

You should make this a UWP since there seems to be no development on your very own windows mobile 10 platform, notice how many DONE entries there are versus Android and iOS, this is really embarrassing to those of us who purchase WM10 devices to get the very best Microsoft experience.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those with a Surface, what happens when you open the OneNote Store App (not the desktop version) and insert a picture from the camera? Is there an option (or icon) to select 'document', which automatically detects the edges of a piece of paper and orients/corrects it like Office Lens does? The OneNote app for Windows 8 has this.

This would be excellent to take a photo of agendas/papers and begin using my Surface Pen to edit and take notes on the photo. Thanks!

• O365 User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please!
        If it would be incorporated into OneNote would make taking study notes during claas much easier! Just hit the photo button - with an option to make Office Lens the standard App used - Take a picture of the projector-screen/Whiteboard and Häring it fully cropped imported into OneNote would be great!

It's about time your own Operating System gets a version.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why isn't this available on the surface pro 4? Why is the work flow to scan a document with my phone, save to OneNote, and synch?

It should be built into OneNote, so devices like the surface can take advantage of their back camera!

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you capture a document allow you to send it inline on a current open document that you are working on in one note. This is to get around the poor camera in the surface pro 3

• Mike Morales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've got a brand new Microsoft Surface 3, and I can't use Office Lens. I could use it had I purchased an Android tablet or iPad, or most any phone, but not what is arguably the best reviewed hardware product Microsoft has ever made, and probably one of its flagship products going forward.

• Michael Halberstadt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm impressed with the Android version I just downloaded. So I went to my Windows 8.1 tablet to download. Much to my surprise there is an Android and iOs version but nothing for Windows 8.1 or RT.

I find it very strange that Microsoft would create an app I could run on my Android and Apple tablet but not on their own OS tablet!

Very cool app though ...

Feedback and Knowledge Base