How can we improve Office Lens?

PDF default

Use default PDF file, all the scanner app is use PDF, not just save PDF at OneDrive

753 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris Cheung shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Done!  · 

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant even view PDF in Adobe anymore or share it. It only sends out text with a link to OneDrive and I cant even view it on Onedrive.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Five stars if I can save pdf locally, please do enable saving/editing more than 10 photos too

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really annoying limitation. It used to work fine but you took functionally away. Without this I'll probably use a different app

• SSINGH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes to save as PDF locally. Do no like the idea of uploading every file and then have to download to view it.

• Joe shmoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guess what ...save as pdf email as pdf be able to do anything i want ....in you guessed it pdf. Literally the most universal file format for conducting business.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great app but needs to default to searchable pdf format for document scans and have option to auto save to onedrive. JPEG for document scans are useless and there are too many steps involved to save docs to onedrive in pdf format

Feedback and Knowledge Base