Make it connect to google drive!!!
I want to upload my scans to google drive, since thats where i keep my documents.
Sam Dedio commented
Lense on iPhone to Google Drive work Around
I scan my item as a document:
1) Press Done after all images (pages) are scanned
2) "Export To" is the default option after pressing Done; type in a preferred title
3) Choose PDF or whatever format you want
4) Choices to Save To are Phone Storage and OneDrive
5) I choose OneDrive or Phone Storage (doesn't matter) and it then saves it there
6) I press on it to open the document
7) Top Right hand corner has upload/send to arrow--press on this
8) I have messages, Air Drop, email, Drive (Google Drive), Mesenger, DropBox as options--pick the one you want.
Five years had passed and nothing? I get frustrated when I need to figure out how to get the scanned file into Google Drive because my accountant application can import from there only. Sharing with Google Drive results only with a text file being saved there which contains a link do OneDrive, hehehe. Please add Google drive as a place where the scanned PDF can be saved.
I am an android user and the only thing stopping me from using this product is that it cannot link with my Google drive. Otherwise it is a great product
Try install google drive app first, then with any application (including this one) that has Upload/Share button in saving dialog ec. Tap that and select "Other" or "More" from menu (icon has three dots, and it's after everything else like Print, Add for contact, Share, Copy) and enable Google Drive there to be another external export option.
I think this menu came available after iOS 8 upgrade.
I want to add my account new
I am out of votes! Our business desperately needs this as well!
Would be convenient to be able to "add" Gdrive as addt'l service, but would be satisfied if using the iOS Share Sheet to send to Google Drive worked properly. Continue to get endless "waiting" message from Lens when attempting to send to another app using Share Sheet