Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

139 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or it should be possible to select the one drive folder where office lens files will be saved

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ask what type of document your scanning. Then save that info in file name. Also have one drive create a folder for each type.

Rename file and choose save to location
    Also once I have exported the done button should let me go back and start again or call it a new button
    Also the ability to batch a document I.e. More than one page and save it as a single word/off doc etc.

It is very useful if files can be tagged/labeled when they are uploaded. For example, when I upload the image of a receipt, I can tag it as: 1) receipts, 2)Miami trip, etc.
    In fact it is a useful for all onedrive files.

Be able to name and rename the files will make this app great and lot more usable

Although I can edite,rename and delete the PDFs file saved in One Drive,however the original files have not changed at all.
    It is a very good app, it would be a better app if you can revise it to be more user-friendly.

AT present it says save to dropbox but when I do, I no longer find the document.

Saw PDF and cannot locate how to convert that also.
    Very confusing app-

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. There is a office lens folder in onedrive but scans get saved to photos

I like his App so far, I use it on iphone 6. I would like to crop and rename pdf files if possible. Is this possible?

How can you overlook the ability to rename a doc, is beyond me? So if one save multiple docs how is one going to know what is what without blindly opening each one??! Use some common sense, MS!

After finishing the scan, it would be nice to hit ok and have it upload to Onedrive rather than going through 2 more menus.

• Sumeet Anand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once a doc/pic is scanned, it gets uploaded to OneDrive in a configurable folder chosen in settings.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base