Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This would be great. Even have a few folders to save to would be great! And the option to name the scans.

• Edward Thang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow us to customize the default file name.

Example, entering "Ch 3.4 - " as the default name will make it quicker to name the files, since I only need to type the page number after the "- " (tack, space).

• Avi Harkishun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great feature I need on this app to make it easy. I use this app for most receipts and other documents and would like to just be able to add it to a specific folder in OneDrive when I capture the image/document. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't choose folder on every pic, that would be too time consuming. Set 1 default folder, or give an optional choice to save to 4-5 other folders after taken the pic of the document. Take a look at the Evernote app Scannable, they do this perfect.

• Michael Portman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have saved to OneDrive but unable to find default folder. Specifying a folder and saving with filename would streamline app significantly.

• Joshua Tidd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option to select what folder or location in OneDrive would make this app extremely useful. For example, I like using this app to save important documents that I don't want to keep in paper like my pay stubs. I was mainly excited about this app because I assumed that this feature would be automatically included.

• Vito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or it should be possible to select the one drive folder where office lens files will be saved

Ask what type of document your scanning. Then save that info in file name. Also have one drive create a folder for each type.

Rename file and choose save to location
        Also once I have exported the done button should let me go back and start again or call it a new button
        Also the ability to batch a document I.e. More than one page and save it as a single word/off doc etc.

It is very useful if files can be tagged/labeled when they are uploaded. For example, when I upload the image of a receipt, I can tag it as: 1) receipts, 2)Miami trip, etc.
        In fact it is a useful for all onedrive files.

Be able to name and rename the files will make this app great and lot more usable

Although I can edite,rename and delete the PDFs file saved in One Drive,however the original files have not changed at all.
        It is a very good app, it would be a better app if you can revise it to be more user-friendly.

AT present it says save to dropbox but when I do, I no longer find the document.

Saw PDF and cannot locate how to convert that also.
        Very confusing app-

Feedback and Knowledge Base