Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

139 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, please, rename and save to a folder of choice of mine rather than yours. Common sense.

+1 on folder selection while saving to OneDrive and/or being able to see the save path in the details of the file.

• Abe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should consider onedrive for Business as an option

• g30360 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

default folder selection for saving within onedrive and/or dialog asking where to save within onedrive.

Needs OneDrive for Business and Dropbox support. Also need to be able to choose the folder within those apps you want to save the file.

• Mahdi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be great if the app had partitioning option,you could create a folder and put all the photos with the same subject in it in the app and u could upload that folder to elsewhere as well.for example I could create a folder Named chemistry and i put all photos of my chemistry notes in it and i upload that folder to onedrive

Rename function would be great and preview could be helpful too. Otherwise it is a great app. thanks

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This would be great. Even have a few folders to save to would be great! And the option to name the scans.

• Edward Thang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow us to customize the default file name.

Example, entering "Ch 3.4 - " as the default name will make it quicker to name the files, since I only need to type the page number after the "- " (tack, space).

• Avi Harkishun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great feature I need on this app to make it easy. I use this app for most receipts and other documents and would like to just be able to add it to a specific folder in OneDrive when I capture the image/document. Thank you.

Don't choose folder on every pic, that would be too time consuming. Set 1 default folder, or give an optional choice to save to 4-5 other folders after taken the pic of the document. Take a look at the Evernote app Scannable, they do this perfect.

• Michael Portman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have saved to OneDrive but unable to find default folder. Specifying a folder and saving with filename would streamline app significantly.

• Joshua Tidd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option to select what folder or location in OneDrive would make this app extremely useful. For example, I like using this app to save important documents that I don't want to keep in paper like my pay stubs. I was mainly excited about this app because I assumed that this feature would be automatically included.

Feedback and Knowledge Base