Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EVGiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about taking it a step further: Allow the save location to be based on the geolocation. I often take pictures of my whiteboard. It would be great if Lens new enough to store in a dedicated folder. Makes info protection easier too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is realy needed. I'm saving lot's of documents into one OneDrive for bussines in different catalogs. At the end of day I'm sending from IPAD all documentation in each catalog to customer. All documents need to have specific numbers - it would help me a lot in my work.

Possibility to specify a Onedrive location (even on Windows phone 10 please), and have the possibility to remove the OneNote option when saving a document (I just want to save under Onedrive)

• Ben Stegink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't care as much about the rename, however, I would like to either be able to specify a OneDrive location on upload, or be able to set a default location that ALL OneDrive uploads go to (pictures, pdfs, etc). In it's attempt to be smart about where it saves files in OneDrive, it ends up getting confusing when different file types end up buried in various folders scattered throughout OneDrive.

• Lin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very good app. The abilities to select the folder to upload and rename the file make it much more convenience to the user.

Yes, i too want to save it to my hard disk / phone memory, and not all in One drive.

I must have a choice to save to one drive.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes to all of the previous comments. At the very least, we should have the ability to change the location of where the default folder "Office Lens" goes in the OneDrive. At that point, you can move the files where they need to go. As of February 14, 2016, this problem still hasn't been resolved.

Yeah, please, rename and save to a folder of choice of mine rather than yours. Common sense.

+1 on folder selection while saving to OneDrive and/or being able to see the save path in the details of the file.

• Abe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should consider onedrive for Business as an option

• g30360 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

default folder selection for saving within onedrive and/or dialog asking where to save within onedrive.

Needs OneDrive for Business and Dropbox support. Also need to be able to choose the folder within those apps you want to save the file.

• Mahdi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be great if the app had partitioning option,you could create a folder and put all the photos with the same subject in it in the app and u could upload that folder to elsewhere as well.for example I could create a folder Named chemistry and i put all photos of my chemistry notes in it and i upload that folder to onedrive

Rename function would be great and preview could be helpful too. Otherwise it is a great app. thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base