Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if if I could just save to my default folder called receipts

• jmdh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent time to find out where the new version has saved my Officelens photos.
        Since i use OneDrive with selected folders, i could not find them.
        Eventually i discovered a folder named Apps on OneDrive (cloud) and then added it to my list of synchronised folders and now it works...
        Pity

• Shai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point in all microsoft (android) (and i am guessing windows phone also) apps if the app saves the file to where it want's .That is like taking my paperwork and throwing it in the open air . I can't find the documents , Microsoft is making a mess .
        That applies to , android : outlook , one drive , lens . Unfortunately google (chrome and email) and yahoo (mail) is also participating in the mess . And there are browsers manufacturers too : maxthon , firefox, dolphin .

• Maciek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UWP app works great.
        When saving to OneDrive app should allow to select folder, app should find all OneDrive locations including shared one's.

• PM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to being able name the picture upon capture , I would add the option to specify save location based on the information being captured. For example receipts would have a different default save location than business cards.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When saving file as PDF, allow choice of OneDrive folder (file control) and file naming.

• Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The name upon capture would be a huge help- I use it as and expense / receipt capture tool

• Ryan Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can do this when uploading to Google Drive within Office Lens. I'm a little perplexed that Google offer a better tool for this than Microsoft within a Microsoft app uploading to a Microsoft service.

• Preston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along with Business Card, Photos, Documents, and Whiteboard, give the option for a Receipts tab. All of the options should automatically go to a dedicated One Drive folder, not added to existing, with the option to change the default of course. Cheers!

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think any application that creates content should by default allow the user to magage that content.

With Lens, a default save location, the ability to create, rename and delete and move files and folders would be nice.

Also, the ability to remember the last save location

• Loren Paulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give me a setting that allows me to opt into a "save as" dialog. I'd also like to be able to override the location sometimes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome because as of now you don't have any idea what's saved unless you open it.

• Alex Nguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I take a picture of a receipt or any other document and I set it to save in the default location of onenote, it does not save in the default location. It instead saves in what was previously the default location, not the current default location. The new default location was already set before Office Lens was installed on my phone, so this needs to be fixed.

Besides that, the app works really well for my purposes, which is a handheld scanner to take quick scans of documents. This is just an inconvenient bug.

Feedback and Knowledge Base