Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Benjamin Lockhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you change the save location from the Office Lens Folder to Pictures It's a real hassle to have my scans mixed in with pictures.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where does it even save the file? After export I click on the Tap to view, and it just takes me to the root of onedrive.

....i hate to pile on...but I can just skip Office Lense and take a picture of the doc, and, drill down quickly...and save it into ANY OneDrive folder. With the current Office Lense set up, I can only save it to a scan folder....where I have to then go back into and move the file to the right folder. Wow. Please give this great car the fourth wheel.

• inconnu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the short workflow. Any options to select folder or renaming options should not increase the number of actions to save a file.

• Pat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Evernote scannable already has this feature and it works with OneDrive. Can't believe Microsoft couldn't get their own scanning app to be useful from the start

• Bryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could setup a save profile. Setup a profile and make it one touch to save as certain type, naming convention, date, location, tags, format, etc. Could have multiple for various items/scenarios.

Yes please! I use it to collect my expenses and it would be so much simpler if I could just specify a default OneDrive folder for them to save to!

Save files directly to any OneDrive folder. Need to be able to change file name before saving to that folder. Needs to be as few steps as possible.

• A.B. West commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's possible to save an item to wherever you want on onedrive.
        First save it as the type file you want... pdf, jpg, word... lots of choices.
        Then choose it in Recent Uploads and it will open with a SHARE icon.
        Pick Onedrive, and you'll be able to choose the folder, subfolder, you want to send it to.
        Can also send it to an Explorer share folder.
        Pretty nifty all told.

• Steven Lendowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are gathing feedback for nearly 1 + 1/2 years.. Maybe it takes so long, because they can only work when their windows 10 workstations dont get BSODs..
        So it should be here when WIndows 10 Redstone 666 called "Bugfixing Update" should arrive..

I'm glad it's not just me having these issues. The naming and choice of where it is saved - especially if using a Microsoft product such as OneDrive- is surely a must have feature to ensure that this has any longevity as an app.

Being able to merge multi page docs would be ideal too.

Totally useless at saving to OneDrive. Best I can achieve is a photo saved to OneDrive pictures. The app says saved to OneDrive but where? Another failure!!!

• Mike Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My OfficeLens android app used to send everything to my OneDrive\Office Lens folder. Now it sends everything to Pictures. I guess there was an app "upgrade" that reset this without even thinking of backward compatibility.

• Van commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this app, but I agree with everyone. GIVE ME AN EASY WAY TO SAVE THE FILE TO A KNOWN FOLDER! Saved images seem to go to some obscure place -- not even to the folder named "Office Lens". Where do they go???? The only way I've found to do this is do a save, look at Recent Files, then move to where I really want them. This is a really clunky solution for an app that's otherwise very elegant.

• Ms Sparks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it had widgets, then we could set up our save locations for most common uses on different widget buttons and use main program button when we wanted to save someplace unusual.

Then it would be much faster to use. If I push my math class widget it opens to the screen to take a picture, allows me to modify,delete, or save picture and then immediately returns to picture screen for next lecture note.

This program is great for pics of PowerPoint lectures

Feedback and Knowledge Base