Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Binu Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't find any Office Lens scanned pdfs on OneDrive anymore. Completely broke my workflow. Now i spend 15 minutes to find each scanned pdf saved into OneDrive. a physical document scanner is starting to look like the better option again unless i can specify the folder to save and find my Office Lens PDFs

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, this is a very requested issue.
        I had a flow running from a folder, now this just doesn't work anymore...

• Nils commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd settle for just being able to assign a folder like I could in earlier version. Todays version is a disaster. It is so typical of Microsoft to destroy applications and completely ignore user aspects.

Being able to choose locations where files are saved for all scenarios. At best this app is very confusing and wastes at lot of people's time. I am looking for an alternative until you fix it.

• Stein Erik Paulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having the ability to chose a folder in OneDrive upon saving is a minus. In General the saving bit of the app is rather confusing.

• Serge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, renaming and choosing a custom OneDrive location, can be separated into two different requests; the custom location to me has a much higher priority. As others apparently, I use INBOX to process new files/documents.

Would be highly appreciated if this addition was to be implemented sooner rather then later. Considering all other apps and systems on the market, I would even call this a bug.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really like to be able to determine the save location so files are in the correct folder from the start. Including profiles so that different save locations are handy would be even better. Really keeps me from using this product more.

Yup I never can remember where it saved the files, and every time wish I could rename it.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree that Office Lens scans should be able to be saved in the OneDrive folder of my choice.

• Helge de Vries commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be a great addition of functionality. Would give me more control over my onedrive folder structure and allow me to drop Office Lens files in an existing folder where I am able to make sure I process the results (aka "Inbox")

• OfficeLens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This function/feature is already available on the Windows Phone version of Office Lens, and it works perfectly, easily and intuitively. After you're done taking photos, you have the option to name the file, choose which OneNote folder it's saved into (by default it ALSO saves into the Office Lens folder in OneDrive), and choose which file types it's save as (pdf, OneNote, Word, etc. - and multiple file types are allowed). Why can't it work the same way on iPhone?

• Tamara Vitaljich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to specify where to save the file to!! I also want to be able to rename the file within the app!!

At the moment I have to take the image, find it in One Drive, move it to the right folder and rename! Such a long process when your scanning in multiple documents.

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Must add simple feature to save to a new default folder and project categories for differing naming conventions with one click save!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base