Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have the ability to specify a Sharepoint Document Library as a save destination for a PDF, rather than the laborious method of having to find it in OneDrive on in Windows, then drag and drop it to the Sharepoint page.

• Chris Conley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to specify different naming conventions would be ideal. Bonus points for a simple regular expression view for power users.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for adding the underscore character instead of the backslash for easier saving and sorting once saved.

I would like to add my voice to the "Specify folder" feature in One Drive however.

Overall GREAT APP (Android) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

The main problems with this feature as it is currently:
        1. it does not work reliably: about 50% of the time it gets stuck in authentication cycle, and the only way to fix seems to be to unistalll and re-install
        2. the filenaming is really bad: please go back to YYYYMMDD format so it sorts sensibly.

Make it work reliably before you add any new features.

Fix bug that changes "/" to "_" when you save to OneNote
        For example "6/30/18" appears in OneNote as "6_30_18"

• AdminYukiko Shinozuka (Program Manager, Office Lens Team, Office Lens) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@OL223 - You can find "My Files" inside Office Lens app itself where all your captured scans are present in one place. Please click on the 3 dots on top right in capture screen and click on My Files. Also, within your device storage, you can find find the files in this path: Internal storage->Pictures->Office Lens folder. Hope that helps

• OL223 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The pdf files are used to be saved locally in the Android phone that I can locate. The recent update saves the pdf in a location called My Files which I cannot find in my phone. I can view the files offline. So it must be somewhere in the phone. But the search using the File Manager or Es Explorer cannot find the files. Would somebody know where the pdf files are. Would the files be "boxed" within a database.

• Kenya-West commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows Phone's app is sending all file to OneDrive/Apps/Office Lens folders, and I'm totally OK with this. Please, let this be the default location!

• Mr. C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be great having the option after each finnischen scan to choose a sharepoint Dokument Library and/or a OneDrive Folder where the File can be saved, renamed, etc.

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous. Here we are in July 2018 and still there is no way to, not only specify a default location for Lens, but to find out where it is putting the pictures without performing a whole drive search?!?, let alone specifying a preferred location for each scan!
        What is Microsoft doing? This is nonsensical
        Gary

• L M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking for a scanner app and was happy to see that Microsoft had one that could upload to OneDrive. I was shocked to see that there was no auto-upload feature, and more shocked that you couldn't specify the folder you want to save to. How in the world is this not a standard feature? Especially since people have apparently been asking for this feature for over three years! I'll be using a different scanner app until this is implemented, although if they haven't implemented it after this long I guess there isn't much hope.

Doesn't this problem apply to OneDrive generally? At least from my iPhone, when I upload anything to Onedrive, I can choose a folder but I can't modify the filename upon saving.

Agree with the previous feedback. Office lens needs to be able to target a certain file, other than the default office lens file, in onedrive.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really save time. It is tedious having to save to the phone Gallery, then share it to One Drive afterward. Also, no default folder is remembered so we have to browse the folder hierarchy each time. Lastly, we then have to go into Gallery and delete the file we never wanted to save there in the first place. Please implement, thanks.

• Valery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        I often use Office Lens, but the way where the files are saved in OneDrive is very confused.
        Please add an option to select the target OneDrive folder at save time.

Thanks

I agree with the feedback. I've used TurboScan and Dropbox before and it gives the option of which folder to save into. And then it can default there but you can always change your mind. I also don't like that the file stays visible in the Lens app and you can download it from OneDrive.

I was tryign to switch from Turboscan / dropbox to Lens/Onedrive for security reasons. But there is a significant loss in control and capability in Lens.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base