Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

141 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marcus Timke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bitte geben Sie die Möglichkeit frei, dass der Speicherort (Zielordner) frei ausgewählt werden kann.

• Robin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An idea that is shared in 2015 and still gathering feedback in 2019? Come on, Microsoft, you can do better. In addition, it looks like if you open onedrive app, take a scan there, it will allow you to select the folder you want to upload. However, it doesn't allow you to do multi-page scanning unless you are the premium user (office 365 subscriber). I don't see the reason why Microsoft can implement what's asking here in one app but not the other one.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be an important feature:
    Presetting a standard directory with the alternative possibility of selecting a destination folder from a favorites list in individual cases.

C.H.J.

In Preference there could be a default path, but anyway we need a choosable one.

I would like to select a map first, and then to make te scan. It would be really efficient to be able to do so. Please improve Lense because the save option is not working well at the moment. It’s a pity...

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I scan a business receipt I want to direct it to my business expense folder, not to a folder chosen by MS.

• Gernot Lasser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Office Lens folder place and name should really be selectable! It's 2019 and still not realised!

• Ferenc Geng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, this should be such a nobrainer and it´s still quite ridiculous MS hasn´t addressed this issue...
    Guys, I WANT to keep using your products and ecosystem! I really do! But you making it harder and harder to do so makes me really want to jump ship sometimes...

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this means the Office Lens feature in OneDrive get's the same option

On my Windows Phone these used to go to documents\office lens
    now on android they go to camera roll as photo. Sucks man.

• VFanRJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to be able to set where my office lens pics go on onedrive. I don't want them mixed with the other photos

• Steve Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have the ability to specify a Sharepoint Document Library as a save destination for a PDF, rather than the laborious method of having to find it in OneDrive on in Windows, then drag and drop it to the Sharepoint page.

• Chris Conley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to specify different naming conventions would be ideal. Bonus points for a simple regular expression view for power users.

Thank you for adding the underscore character instead of the backslash for easier saving and sorting once saved.

I would like to add my voice to the "Specify folder" feature in One Drive however.

Overall GREAT APP (Android) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

The main problems with this feature as it is currently:
    1. it does not work reliably: about 50% of the time it gets stuck in authentication cycle, and the only way to fix seems to be to unistalll and re-install
    2. the filenaming is really bad: please go back to YYYYMMDD format so it sorts sensibly.

Make it work reliably before you add any new features.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base