How can we improve Office Lens?

Multi-page documents

It needs to support multi-page documents. I wouldn't even mind it as a swipe option in addition to document and whiteboard. Maybe swipe up, with document selected, and it changes between single page docs and multi-page docs?

8,745 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

229 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Max s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOw height above a A4 document should a phone or iPad be to scan the document. ust started using office lens and really like it. I am undertaking some research that requirements me to scan pages of document/books genetrally A4 at a local library. I have decided that it would be useful to have a stand for my iPad mini or iPhone to have consistent scanning. I cant see a commercial device in Australia that would be useful so I went to my local container world store and got an wire shelf with legs that I thought might do the trick. unfortunatly it is too low. About to see what else is there but thought I would ask whether there a recommended distance. Max

• Mohamed Fathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        I've got office lens update today on android 7 but still can't find the multipage scan feature! I'm logged in with free microsoft account. does this requires office365? may you help please

• Peter M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be available for Android. The update above is only for iOS.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yukiko Shinozuka ": "Done" ? I say "Half Done" = "Not Done"
        There's still no multi page support in the android app.
        Would be great ! So How about it?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature for android. It is crazy that iOS has had this for so long but nothing for android.

• Android User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow... a year goes by and the half-wit admin still thinks because they can respond to the question on their iPhone, that everybody must be happy. You do know of course that there are more android devices out in the world than iPhones, right? So.... you're STILL (a year later) NOT "DONE."

• Wes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how can this be called done when multi-page is not available for Andriod? Seriously? This is basic functionality....

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base