How can we improve Office Lens?

Add multi-page scanning

You you should be able to scan multiple pages into a single document. This is for the Android version.

520 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pablo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Done!  · 

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gregory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After last app update multiple page function for PDF is broken. App closes after you try to add second photo. It was fine before.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, on iOS (iPhone), the upload of a 10 page PDF does not work. Please fix this and increase the number of scannable pages.

• Gil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just tried scanning multiple pages to one document and it worked. The only problem is that the third of the pages was always saved upside down.

• Richard burton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see how this works for the iPhone. I.e. I am unable to scan a multi page document. Crap product

• FM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No multi-page scanning for Android YEARS after it was first requested? Seriously? Microsoft is $hit.

• nello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Katherine Anderton 
        i've had some success with tinyscanner for android. lens edge framing is better but the multi-page issue is a dealbreaker for me

• Katherine Anderton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also am I missing a trick. Scannable produces a nice white page pdf scan, whereas my document scans on office lens look like what they are - a photo.

• Katherine Anderton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Had scannable on Apple (Evernote addon) not available for Android. And can't scan multiple pages with office lens. If anyone can recommend a good scanner will be changing asap

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OfficeLens on Android has been getting the step-child treatment for years now. Will someone at Microsoft please champion this cause? Please, please!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having moved from Apple to Android I find this very frustrating. OneNote is one of Microsoft's best productivity tools and an application ecosystem is critical.

How hard can it be to port the development from Apple to Android?

Feedback and Knowledge Base