Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Taylor LETTS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to scan 12 pages in a single PDF document on my Samsung Note 9. 11/27/2018 Currently the app only supports 10 pages. I love office lens but without this feature I cannot use it to meet the requirements of my clients onboarding process.

• James Greene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the most basic of requirements for an app like this. There are hundreds of other apps designed to enhance photo-copying. Office Lens is expected to work like a scanner......but it doesn't yet.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be great to be able to rearrange scans before exporting as a final PDF doc.

• OfficeLens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This function/feature is already available on the Windows Phone version of Office Lens, and it works perfectly, easily and intuitively. Why can't it work the same way on iPhone?

Allow to set to load and delete from phone or easily create space. Interface with one note needs to improve, not all separate files. Wanted to be able to save contact information in excel which is now a multi step process.

• Rino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to take multiple pictures one after the other, then signaling "Done" and multi-selecting them to send them can be made much easier. I use this for whiteboard snapshots and typically need to take a bunch of pics at once.

Would be nice to email multi paged docs in the outlook app versus having to utilize the Apple app.

Would be great to capture multiple cards in a row and process them sequentially. Takes too many clicks to do that now.

Also - why not just save my cards directly into my contacts list as an option? After all - you have captured the name - make a best guess and let me fix what you missed manually.

• Christina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently if want to access the images taken for a multi page document, I need to again scan an image and get to save screen to see all the other images. Is there a way to directly access this. A menu option like recently scanned images will be helpful. You can provide an option in settings to either preserve or delete the scanned images once the pdf is generated.

When I do a multi-page scan, then send to PDF, the next time I open the App and scan something new the old one's still there. The new image is just appended as the last page.

Workaround I've been using is to just delete the other pages.

Once picture is taken as a document. If its a multi page document i should be able to delete unwanted pages before saving or exporting

There should be a facility that allows to scan multiple pages so the whole document can be saved as one file.

Maybe it's already planned? Needed!!!
        I often need multi-page docs scanned to "readable" text PDFs. Most apps only save PDF as image -- not good when trying to locate document by content search on large hard drive, or cloud storage.

After a multi docs scan be saved, the docs must be cleaning and a button to return to main the scanner must be available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base