or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bonjour,
        Je ne peux plus partager un fichier pdf par mail en choisissant Gmail pour partager un fichier depuis Galaxy note 4 Android vers 6

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After saving locally on my iphone, i cant find the pdf file. Only can see in the office lens app. Also, the apps has no provision to delete the same file from the app

Have to use Google pdf viewer to email myself the odd and not a onedrive link. Pretty dumb.

It will be good to have it along the OneDrive option, because sometimes upload speed is slow :)

• Натали commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Совсем не сохраняет на устройство ни в каких файлах!!

Not beimg able to save locally is a crippling defect in an otherwise great app. I am going to look for another solution.

• Ac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am pissed off after taking 20 photos and trying to simply save and forward them as PDFs only to discover that though I selected PDF as my format of choice I have no access to the files other than a link to Google that my company blocks. Give me the PDF files I saved them as and emailed them as!!!

• Arnold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice app, but for my job i normaly use emailme pro. The bnnefit is that i can email directly to my workaccount with a standard discription. much easier. scan option i like very much.

I need the possibility to save to pdf on mobile. i dont want to use onedrive. Stop forcing people to use it!!!

• kera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to use this product we must give up productivity (or change the way we organize our work). Give up time management (by going thru unnecessary steps slowing down how we organize our work) I cant see there being an easy fix... 1.use the great qualities of Lens 2.save to Evernote or wherever the user saves data 3.product is available for use. Not allowing this simple solution negates the whole point of using Microsoft Lens. Efficiency + productivity =higher demand for the product... Thank you for allowing us to have a voice! I hope you're listening to the voice that matters, Ours, the consumer of MS Products around the world!

Save pdf or doc to local phone and multiple page scanning would make this app perfect

I wish the software will be designed to be able to convert material from one option to another. for instance from word to PDF or otherwise.
        thanks.
        Ernest Nlason.

Just give d option of 'save as pdf' directly to d phone memory rather than to d One Drive. Thankuu

• Ran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting hung up "waiting" message when using Share Sheet to send to Google Drive. ???

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base