Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Saving default location

There is no way to select a default location for the office lens folder. I wonder where they are going

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add to Evernote

Be able to put photos directly into evernote

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I cant send my word files to my E-mail adress until today.thats big problem.

I cant send my word files to my E-mail adress until today.big problem!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. translate it!

after take a document(or wboard)
    perfoming OCR and language translate.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi. I like the app. Would be extremely handy if the software would convert the picture into text like seen on Galaxy Note 4 to manipulate.

Hi. I like the app. Would be extremely handy if the software would convert the picture into text like seen on Galaxy Note 4 to manipulate.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop Reverting the Lens Configuration to the Default Setting!

When I enable the flash light during a photo/document/whiteboard scanning situation, I don't want to have to re-enable it and again set the mode to photo/document/whiteboard when I want to make my next scan (or if I cancel my previous one). Keep the settings as I previously made them, don't revert to the deafult document mode with flash set to auto.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Streamline the experience for repetitive tasks

Keep the image processing selection between shoots and keep the next button to complete the flow in the same place for a more straightforward scanning experience if for example scanning a notepad with notes. Jumping around with the finger his hard on you after a few pages! Save, apply same processing as last time, choose where to save it and take the next picture could have the button in the same place!

Thanks for an awesome app in all other regards!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enhancing a documents

Like Scannable (by evernote) in iOS, it would be nice to make a refinement on a document (eg. clarifying letters, flattening wrinkled paper, and so on).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Open to recent

Can I have an option to open into recent history rather than straight to taking a photo?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to put photos in the office lens folder for easier organization

Option to put photos in the office lens folder for easier organization

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. take photos of photos

The photo option should have a filter for taking digital photos of printed photos. This would be great for getting old pictures ad hoc into digital form

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Implement features like Genius app scanner

Implement features like Genius app scanner. Flexible to save local copy in any memory card devoce or Sd card, edit documents, sort or reorder pages in the document. No internet connection required

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sync to OneNote fails

Fix your bugs! I cannot take a picture and send it to OneNote properly. Don't know if it's something with the Swedish version I'm using.

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Choose one note location

I very much would like to choose where my picture goes in OneNote it's annoying having to constantly move my data back and forth in my notebooks trying to keep them organised and the quick notes section clean

152 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Copy Text from Picture

A must have for using this app with BYOD In education.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base