Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Please save the type of recording.

Document is always preset. The last used format should be saved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In setting up this app it ask for permission to use the camera and then it went to the camera as if I was ready to scan. Sending feedback is

In setting up the app it asked for permission to use the camera when you click OK it acts like you’re ready to scan a document. There’s no back button there there’s no X to click on, the only thing That worked was sending you feedback. So add a back button in case someone goes to scan by mistake. I’m hoping that when I finish this it Doesn’t just take me back to the scanner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Size of iOS App growing to several GB

The size of the iPhone app is huge, in my case >2GB. Even after deleting all scanned documents, closing and re-opening the office lens app or rebooting the device (here iPhone 6s) the size of the app stays unchanged, i.e. >2GB. The only workaround I found was deleting the app completely from the phone and re-installing it again.
    I’m using the latest version of the office lens app that is available in the app store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow me to make changes to my pdf after I save the pdf to my phone storage

If I didn’t need to fking make changes in the first place. This would be fine, but every fking time , I try to change every page to black and white 1. THE FIRST PAGE KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO ORIGINAL WHEN I SAVE IT INTO MY PHONE AS A PDF
    WHY THE FK IS THAT HOW THAT WORKS
    I JUST SCANNED 17 PAGES
    AND BECAUSE I CANT CHANGE THAT ONE STUPID PAGE TO MATCH THE FORMAT I CHOSE WITH THE OTHER 16 PAGES
    I HAVE TO FKING RESCANNED THE WHOLE THING
    THIS IS AN INCOMPETENT APP
    FIX IT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Problema de tradução no Office Lens. Português do Brasil. Tenho print da tela, não sei para onde enviar.

O app está com um problema de tradução para pt-br. Na tela para nomear o arquivo, a palavra Título está TÃtulo. Por favor, corijam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. About new update

Why are the interfaces and functions worse than before?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. untuk bisa memilih ujuran kertas maupun edit secara manual

untuk bisa memilih ujuran kertas maupun edit secara manual

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Turning off the shutter sound for ipad

Dear whom it may concern

Please provide the function to turn off the shutter sound.
    In Korea, all mobile devices manufactured have a shutter sound inherent to the regulations. So when i use the IPad it is so irritating. I kindly ask you to consider it.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ו

It is not working at iphon 11 pro max

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring back the old version

For the old version, it is way better. Now, you cannot even use photos from gallery and now if you disable manual crop you cannot see the result of what did you take

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix a basic functionality taking & exporting more than one page of a doc is not easy/intuitive/possible.

There has to be a better way of taking & exporting pictures of several pages. As configured Officelens keeps previous picture when the next picture is taken. Then disallows export, message saying ‘Can’t export more than one’

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow import of scans from another App e.g. Genius Scan.

If one could import and keep all scans in one App I.e. Lens, it avoids need to open two apps and to remember which scan is stored in which App.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It just doesn’t work! The pictures are skewed. They don’t store anywhere. The app is unstable and often crashes out when I try to email imag

The app doesn’t work. It doesn’t even send files as a names pdf. It crashes when I try to email an image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After saving a file, you still can edit the file.

After finishing a file and save it, you can go back and edit the file again: change the type of file, copy to another type of file, add/remove pages in the file and so on

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 完全對不準,又重新下載,還是不能夠傳送到相簿,退步太多了(以前很好用;為什麼退步那麼多?

完全對不準,又重新下載,還是不能夠傳送到相簿,退步太多了(以前很好用;為什麼退步那麼多?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 調整好之照片已經三十多次都無法傳送到照片圖庫。已經重新安裝了,一樣不能傳送到照片圖庫

調整好之照片已經三十多次都無法傳送到照片圖庫。已經重新安裝了,一樣不能傳送到照片圖庫

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 149 150
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base