Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to control the save/share destination with XML

I want to be able to control the save/share destination with the Intune app configuration policy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Touch up pen improvement

1. Use of surrounding colour for editing/touch up

2. Screen zoom in option while using touch up

3. Brush size adjustment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ứng dụng khi tải lên Onedrive được vài ảnh sẽ bị báo đủ hạn mức, phải thoát ứng dụng một lúc sau mới upload được

Ứng dụng khi tải lên Onedrive được vài ảnh sẽ bị báo đủ hạn mức, phải thoát ứng dụng một lúc sau mới upload được

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatic crop

Please update the crop option so thag it can automatically detect the document size. This will save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. adding pages

give option to add new pages to earlier scanned project

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to adjust size of pdf

Please add an option to adjust size of pdf . The pdf formed is quite large in size . It’s difficult to share.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Conn

Useless app starts with buggy feedback routine causing error 404 ‚page not found‘ and continuing with permanent loss of OneDrive/Business account connection (login deadlock) preventing any uploads as a recurring problem over several versions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Convert them directly in a file of pdf

Improve your filters they truly truely sucks
    Compile all the pics clicked at once into one single file instead of multiple lose files
    Learn something from Camscanner pls pls.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It stops scanning after first use. I don’t know why?Should I download the App again?

It should be reliable(see my comments).
    It should pickup options to convert to Pdf etc and also to use all mail boxes to send out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. After update this is not working properly

After update this is not working properly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PDF download - unneeded switch to Microsoft web page

Each time the app starts downloading the previously uploaded PDF is switches automatically to a Microsoft web page. The switch must be cancelled each time as the app downloads the document internally.
    This is annoying, please correct.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fault: Continuously loosing MS account data

Office lens doesn‘t remember the selected MS account anymore. Each time I start the app I must enter my account credentials again.
    Unacceprable, please correct.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to add pictures from my gallery to upload in office lens to convert it as PDF

I would like to add pictures from my gallery to upload in office lens to convert it as PDF

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keep original scan files inside office lens

Once Scanned files inside Office Lens App must be stored in the app with all original scans for further edit and save in different forms or share with different clouds, also there should be an option to split and save particular pages seperately

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rearranging and naming of the documents

Please provide to rearrange the pages just after scanning. 2- provide facilities to name and rename the documents just after scanning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 153 154
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base