Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. i cannot save my photos as a pdf on oneDrive

i think there is a troubleshoot error. please fix this bug as soon as possible! i have never faced this issue until today.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attach file

Not able attach multiple pages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bug on exporting rotated page

when the corners of an image are adjusted to eliminate a camera rotation or flair, then the page exported to PDF contains the original (rotated) image plus some random pixels. this bug was in the last version of the app too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Edit text in Immersive Reader for iOS

We use Office Lens to export to the Immersive Reader so our son with Dyslexia can keep up with his classmates. However, as has been noted in a few other posts, the Lens doesn’t do a great job of recognizing hand written or other artistic fonts, such as those found in the very popular Geronimo Stilton books. What would be helpful, would be the ability to edit the text once it has been exported to the Immersive Reader to add in missed words or correct words that were not converted correctly so they do not become gibberish and confusing for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop the bug. Capture button missing after exporting to email

After taking capture of document followed by tapping done and choosing export to email as PDF / jpg the app no longer works properly after returning to capture function. Capture button is missing. Pre view is active but controls are absent

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove background tint automatically

Sometimes when I scan documents outdoors they come out very blue. Not a bit, but really blue. Also when I scan them indoors with warm or soft white lights- docs come out almost orange. Background of the document is pure white in 99.9% and that’s what the app should assume by default

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CREATE FOLDERS

Let us create folders to help minimize screen clutter. This way I can easily find the pdf I’m looking for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don’t keep asking me to access my photos

Why does lens ask me to access my photos EVERY TIME I use it. VERY ANNOYING.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why does lens duplicate uploads to my pictures folder?

Lens keeps uploading old documents to my pictures folder. Why? The duplicates are driving me nuts. I have to keep deleting them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 不希望有聲音

有時會議中拍照有聲是困擾,建議可以選擇靜音🔇將更理想

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just adjust the light

Sometimes it comes blurry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto filter

New auto filter is good but in many cases we actually don't need the auto filter. It's irritates. Kindly do the needful. remove it or Give a option of last selected option. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 自分のファイルを複数選択できるようにして欲しい。

撮影したファイルは「自分のファイル」に入っています。その中を複数選択できるようにして欲しいです。

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 156 157
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base