Office Lens Users

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Все хорошо. Но очень неудобно

Очень неудобно когда ударяешь Файлы по одному. Слелайте функцию, чтобы отметить все Файлы галочкой и удалить все сразу. Спасибо.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mijn foto’s

Lik wil mijn foto’s bewerken

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. App is automatically closing & taking too much time to creat PDF

App is crashing after opening & taking very long time to creat PDF. Microsoft is my trust & I don’t want another app, please solve fast, i need most of this🙏🏻🙏🏻.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Gerar PDF com OCR

Seria importante o Office Lens gerar PDFs com OCR, porém mantendo a imagem original escaneada e o OCR ficando “virtualmente” atrás da imagem original (Não correndo o risco de alterar a imagem original com algum reconhecimento falho).
    Obrigado.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Standardise document scans for A4

Scans are sometimes elongated, aren’t all scans supposed to be A4? why do some pages have different sizes??, this is unacceptable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow to make pfd from jpg

I have accidentally saved scanned files as individual jpgs. I wanted them to be one pdf file. There is no way how to undo my mistake.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hebrew scan

Hello, I tried to extract a text in Hebrew. The result is Gibrish. It should also be possible to extract a text in Hebrew return with thanks in advance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option to remove picture bar on camera screen

The new bar of stored images gets in the way of taking a picture and I am never sure if the image under it will be included.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dateinamen aus richtigem Datum und Uhrzeit bilden

Eigentlich eine Fehlermeldung!

Egal ob das Scan Ergebnis als Datei abgelegt wird oder als Mail Attachment versendet wird, der generierte Dateiname besteht stets aus falschen Daten.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change App Description in iOS Add Spaces Before/After Pipe

This is a minor thing, but also a thing that’s very easy to change and will give the app a more ‘polished feeling’

In the app name on the App Store, can you please add some spaces before and after the pipe?

So ‘Microsoft Lens|PDF Scanner’ becomes ‘Microsoft Lens | PDF Scanner’?

If the reason for ya’ll not using spaces is a character restriction in the App Store, maybe consider shortening the name altogether. The lack of spaces here just looks bad and drives my OCD crazy - it looks like an oversight; it looks unprofessional.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Upload big files timeout. What reason?

I cannot upload 2 of 15 Files because they are big or my internet is too slow. My OneDrive is not full. What can I do? Why do I not get a detailed error description?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Upload big files timeout. What reason?

I cannot upload 2 of 15 Files because they are big or my internet is too slow. My OneDrive is not full. What can I do? Why do I not get a detailed error description?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bug: Photos remain after exporting to PDF

After exporting as PDF, and going to scan for new photos, the old ones remain. I have to delete them manually.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Put accurate time and date stamp on documents

Hi! I noticed the default settings are to label a document captured by office lens with a timestamp but the timestamp is never accurate and I do not know how to change it. I would change if I could and would appreciate if it was just the time and date that my phone says it is. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 不具合

カメラロールや写真を撮ったテキストをWordに変換できずアプリがシャットダウンする

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auto Refresh Date

The filename does not auto refresh. for example, the apps will still generate the filename as 28 March 2021 eventhough today is 31 March 2021. please help to rectify this issue, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Scans shouldn't be shared be default

I was told to post this here by I was told to post this here from: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msofficeotherapps-msoimobile-msoffice_lens/office-lens-for-ios-generating-shared-pdfs/4fbca080-61ef-4810-b7e9-83dfe7947304

Has anyone else had the problem with the PDFs saved to OneDrive being shared by default? In iOS, latest version of Office Lens that the App Store sees, latest iOS stable on a 12 mini. If I use Office Lens and select the PDF->OneDrive option, this is a publicly shared file. The parent folder is NOT shared. This is in My Files/Documents/Office Lens.

Saving to OneDrive directly (and in turn, saving as a photo instead of PDF) goes to /Pictures, and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2.46.2 Bug

2.46.2 export word or ppt will closed app immediately

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Re-adding of document to saved files

We can’t able to re-add our images/documents to our saved files pdf. We are only able to add images/documents to only recent file created. We can’t edit the saved pdf file. This need to be fixed .

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 163 164
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base