Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to save as attachment directly to email

There should be a facility to save the file directly to email as attachments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please also add 3d scanning

Please also add 3d scanning and OneDrive backup system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Możliwość zapisywania plików w jednym wybranym folderze

Możliwość zapisywania plików w jednym wybranym folderze

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the slider with picture thumbnails optional.

Make the slider with picture thumbnails optional. It obscures the view and in most cases it annoys rather than helps. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Good app but

Good app but it converts only image file, it will be improved by enabling additional features like adding pdf file to convert as word file or vice versa,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Capture modes

Cspture moves to whiteboard or other capture mode too easily. I only ever use doc mode. Can we have option in settings to choose which modes i might ever use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need option to turn OFF gallery thing. Very annoying on phone

Need option to turn OFF gallery thing. Very annoying on phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve privacy by removing recent file previews

Even if files were pulled from OneDrive, OfficeLend keeps preview images of files. Some are private. Why does the app keep images. It should be possible to purge all recent files from officelens. They are processed elsewhere...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You have to provide merge, and book mode option

You have to provide book mode for scanning multiple pages. Also merge option is needed urgently.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't automatically open camera roll when taking a new picture

The camera roll automatically opens when taking new pictures. This is annoying because it takes up screen real estate. I could also see this presenting privacy issues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WhiteBoard model's Background is not white but grey

Picture with colors can't process well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Onenote to physical note interface

If we can write on pics taken like we can do on Insta stories... also i make to do on notebook.. can the check be made in onenote

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quitar tira de imágenes

No me gusta la tira de imágenes no necesito que aparezcan mis imágenes cuando quiero escanear esa tira estorba el escaneo favor de quitarla

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lens on Pixel 4XL camera is very dim

On Pixel 4XL camera is very dim initially. Workaround by first opening Google camera app then opening Lens. Please fix

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need ID/Passport scanning options

Need ID/Passport scanning options as same in Cam Scanner pro

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Which OneNote is downloaded??

I get crazy which OneNote to look for

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To sync stored scans across devices and to be able to view them if you change devices

I changed my phone and downloaded Office lens on my new phone. Now I cannot view all the documents scanned into it on my new device. It stored on the cloud drive and I can't see it even in the cloud drive from my new phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Last page first, in editing and cropping of scanned page.

I'm very happy with the app, but after the new update I got a smal issue I hope it's possibile to change. I use the app for converting text in books to an text-to-speech engine because of dyslexia.

After the new update. When i add several pages, and need to crop an image. I have to swipe all the way to the last page. It would be better if it would start at the last page taken when the user wants to crop.

It was not like this before the new update.

In books with images or many text blocks…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 221 222
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base