Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bluetooth remote shutter mode

To whom it may concern, this app would be better if bluetooth remote shutter can be applied to it. I already bought a bluetooth remote shutter for it, but found that it could not be applied to this app. I mostly use this app to take pictures of the PPT in the class, if I can use bluetooth remote shutter with this app, I can take notes much quicker and make learning more efficient. Even though, I think this app is great and very useful. Thank you for reading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ease of access can be improved

On opening Lens, there should be a shortcut to access the files already scanned. Had to really look for it hard to see the previous scans. I am a tech savvy person who has used CamScanner. So anyone who IS technically challenged - will find it difficult to navigate around.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to disable shooting sound

Please add an option that allows us to change shoot sound on/off

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow an option to erase unwanted parts

Have an eraser option to specifically remove unwanted areas or spots

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When using the date as most of the file name, don't autofill with last week's name!

On android the name gets automatically filled with today’s date and office lens. On iOS the name gets automatically filled with whatever file you used last time you saved. This is incredibly annoying because if you want To use the date you have to delete the title then go back, Then hit down again so that it will fill the now blank title with the current date. I cannot think of a workflow in which I wish to use a title from two weeks ago or manually enter a full date time string. Look at how it works on the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wish I could change the default action when opening your app.

Lens opens as a scanner, I want to be able
    To open it as a camera and switch to document without having to delete pictures.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Take the changes back

It was once a very good scanning app but recent changes made impossible to use. I have to re-crop 9 out of10. It focuses on lines but it must focus on colors instead. Because we put the document on a dark or light background so that the apps can automatically scan. Please take those in to account and make this app great again!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recently, whenever I scan a white document, the image has a strong blue tint.

Please improve the colour balance, never used to face this issue. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We want to add a document in a complete pdf file

Here don't option for adding images in a pdf file. So improve it for it

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Log in more than 1 user.

Brak możliwości zalogowania większej ilości urzytkowników niż 1. W usłudze Onedrive zalogowanych jest 4 a w Lens tylko 1 pierwszy z listy Onedrive. Kiedy będzie można korzystać z pozostałych kont razem ?
    It is not possible to log in more than 1 users. There are 4 logged in Onedrive and only 1 in Lens, the first from the Onedrive list. When will I be able to use the remaining accounts together?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Full Camera Resolution Option in Resolution Settings

Full Camera Resolution Option in Resolution Settings

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto filter function

Please add an auto filter function, it’s quite troublesome that I have to choose the filter for each photo.
    If there is function like that, I can pre-set a preferred filter and apply it to all photos, it would be convenient.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have an option to turn off OCR

When we save the pictures as a Word File, it adds some gibberish and even some empty pages which we then have to remove ourself.. So if there is a button to turn off OCR the problem wouldn't be there anymore..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Direktes Auswählen des Speicherortes

Sobald man das Dokument speichert, könnte man den genauen Speicherort festlegen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Olá tudo bem é um excelente scanner de texto parabéns a todos vocês que Deus abençoe

Me desculpe eu desinstalei a versão antiga porque eu não reconheci que tinha sido restaurado e estou com dificuldade de atualizar obrigada.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 555 556
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base