Office Lens Users

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Pdf

Gostaria que não tivesse limite de página para converter em PDF.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tenta transformar em pdf, de forma que tenha como fazer pesquisa de texto e ele achar as palavras

Tenta transformar em pdf, de forma que tenha como fazer pesquisa de texto e ele achar as palavras

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Permanent setting for saving file location

I suggest that there will be a permanent setting where i can choose where to save file

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Free Saving Locatin within OneDrive

Would make worklow much more streamlined

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. File Sharing

Provide option for sharing via mail, what's app etc. multiple file at a time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. フィルターの標準をなしにして欲しい

スキャンした後の編集の画面に、フィルターの項目がありますが、現在標準では「明るく」になっています。ですが色合いが変わるのが不便で基本「なし」に変更しています。そのため、標準で「なし」にして欲しい

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option to remove picture bar on camera screen

The new bar of stored images gets in the way of taking a picture and I am never sure if the image under it will be included.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I take photos from media, then one of the pictures is not complete

When I take photos from media, then one of the pictures is not complete. The picture gets cropped. Please fix the bug.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cleanup

It would be best if it has the cleanup feature like Adobe Scan.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sivun- ja tekstintunnistuksen parantamiseen kannattaa aina panostaa. Vittaan alusta asti Omni Page (Caere) käyttäjänä.

Puhelimen kameran max. tarkkuus aina kuvatessa automaattisesti ja tekstintunnistuksen jatkuva parantaminen, kuten esimerkiksi Omni Page pitkässä kehityksessä tapahtunut ja jatkossa PDF käytössä (Adobe, Kofax ....). P.S. Odotan paljon ostamaltanne Dragon puheentunnistukselta (käyttänyt vuosikaudet).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like a more intuitive app, more refined and fresh.

I like the new Microsoft Office icons and the new Windows beta system update, this app needs to follow the Microsoft identity.
    Make it nice looking refined and in my personal style I would like kinda transparent theme with that amazing orange you already have, and curve lines please "minimalistic"
    Is just a 14 year old boy saying his idea.
    I would love to work in the design theme when I grown up.
    Greetings from Mexico and a shout-out to all the design team!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add a function that Remove the grid from Graph paper.

Cheap graph paper has strong grid contrast.
    Ruled lines may be more noticeable when processed with Lens.
    Please add a function that automatically recognizes and erases the grid.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dateinamen aus richtigem Datum und Uhrzeit bilden

Eigentlich eine Fehlermeldung!

Egal ob das Scan Ergebnis als Datei abgelegt wird oder als Mail Attachment versendet wird, der generierte Dateiname besteht stets aus falschen Daten.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable text recognition for text in columns

A page of text in a magazine, textbook or newspaper is generally in columns. Before Lens can be of use in capturing the text, it needs to recognize the columns. As it stands today, the app reads clear across a 3-column page, generating nonsense composed of well-recognized letters and words.

Without recognizing the great big columns, recognizing the little letters and words is pointless.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Event Mode for Outlook

I would suggest an Event-mode, where it is possible to add a dqily plan or a single event to outlook calendar from a document, e.g. for Workshops, where they hand you a daily plan in the morning, or when you have a single reminder for an event written down on a napkin...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Auto scan next page

If you've opted not to manually adjust each page, please can you add the option to scan the next page once it looks right without me having to tap the "take photo" button.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 560 561
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base