Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Send two files or more

Please Let the debe two Photos or More
    AND Let senda from Gmail directly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send PDFs to by email directly from the app

Send PDFs to by email directly from the app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wäre toll wenn man die Dateigröße noch festlegen könnte

Wäre toll wenn man die Dateigröße noch festlegen könnte.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. the shot time and the flash are not run at the same time.

This issue appear on Xperia 1&5: when i used it to shot the documents and turn on the flash light key on this interface. the shot time and the flash are not run at the same time. So that,the picture will still dark.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PDF Rotation

DO NOT auto rotate pdfs to the text or objects on the document, when text does not run parallel to the sheet edge, rotate to the edge of the sheet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. What exactly is going on? I am scared! Has my phone been compromised? I have used office lens almost since its introduction. Today, I connec

What exactly is going on? I am scared! Has my phone been compromised? I have used office lens almost since its introduction. Today, I connected my phone to my school laptop and was going through data on the phone when I came across pdf files I saved from Office lens. Clicking on any of them immediately launches Microsoft Edge browser instead of what was saved in the file. I am very worried and have deleted all the files. Is office lens providing a back door to my phone?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Qualidade da imagem.

Melhorar o ajuste na qualidade da imagem, mesmo alterando a resolução, nem sempre melhora a qualidade da imagem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Actually convert to editable word doc

When I use the iPhone app, the picture I save is listed as a .docx but when I open in word it’s still a picture. This is NOT as advertised. If I’m going to save if as a word doc, let me edit the word doc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable recognition of bar codes

Enable recognition of bar codes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have the option to export each image to one PowerPoint document, bypassing the need to go through the whole insert process

I think that it is great that one can export to PowerPoint. But it does so as one PowerPoint presentation. I would like to export to a single PowerPoint presentation that I choose either new or existing. This could speed up the process of building a presentation bypassing having to insert images individually from within a PP doc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cuando se copie un documento con tablas y se abra en word deberia mantener las tablas

Cuando se escanea un documento con tablas y convertirlo a word debería mantener las tablas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 20102 Error Unable to Access OneNote

When trying to transfer a Office Lens photo to OneNote, I receive error 20102 Unable to Access OneNote Help us fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it faster

It takes forever to load on perfect WiFi. Not sure what the issue is. As a busy college student it would be nice for it to load than have to wait 30mins or never for it to load.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is there a way that students without a 365 license can use immersive reader through office lens without signing in.

we were not prepared for online learning and I would like parents to be able to support students (yr 1) to use immersive reader on office lens to read geography and history information. Many parents are EALD and I am trying to streamline the use (not logging in)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 423 424
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base