Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Default Filter Setting

Have option to default filter of choice instead of always set to Auto. When scanning a multi page doc, I have to apply the b/w filter after every page.

111 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to save pdf in a4

it often happens that you need to print a pdf it would be good if you could immediately adapt the saving of the photo in the wanted format like a4

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Return the ability to import already existing photos

Previous versions of a Office Lens allowed you to import photos from the iPhone photo library. This new version seems to have deleted the functionality. Please return the functionality.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It won’t open my docs with Immersive Reader

Since the update it is stuck in a cycle of my username and password when I try to open a document with immersive reader. I’m already logged in and it still works on OneNote and OneDrive so I think this is a glitch with just opening a doc with Immersive Reader

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apply a default filter to the entire batch.

I wish it had default filter setting that, if I set to B/W, always scanned and converted my entire batch to B/W. Currently, I have to apply filter one by one to each page in a 16 page pdf document—it’s tedious and annoying.
    Please add this feature.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. From gallery/photo library

There used to be a function before the update to allow choosing from photo library. After update, it’s removed.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automatische Bereinigung wieder abschalten

Hallo Support Team, bitte die automatische Bereinigung wieder abschalten! Ich muss nach jedem Bild den Filter wieder abschalten. Das ist total nervig!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Delete Bug

Once you delete an image you can’t scan a new image as there are no buttons displayed on screen after a delete. You then have to quit out of the app and restart.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i cannot save my photos as a pdf on oneDrive

i think there is a troubleshoot error. please fix this bug as soon as possible! i have never faced this issue until today.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Attach file

Not able attach multiple pages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give me option to scan multiple pages on single file on iOS?

Give me option to scan multiple pages on single file on iOS?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Transferring

My file has been transferring for a week and won’t upload

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. bug on exporting rotated page

when the corners of an image are adjusted to eliminate a camera rotation or flair, then the page exported to PDF contains the original (rotated) image plus some random pixels. this bug was in the last version of the app too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Edit text in Immersive Reader for iOS

We use Office Lens to export to the Immersive Reader so our son with Dyslexia can keep up with his classmates. However, as has been noted in a few other posts, the Lens doesn’t do a great job of recognizing hand written or other artistic fonts, such as those found in the very popular Geronimo Stilton books. What would be helpful, would be the ability to edit the text once it has been exported to the Immersive Reader to add in missed words or correct words that were not converted correctly so they do not become gibberish and confusing for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop the bug. Capture button missing after exporting to email

After taking capture of document followed by tapping done and choosing export to email as PDF / jpg the app no longer works properly after returning to capture function. Capture button is missing. Pre view is active but controls are absent

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Every time I try and save my document, the app crashes, restarts, and crashes again.. please.. it’sa good app and I can’t use it now.. need

Every time I try and save my document, the app crashes, restarts, and crashes again.. please.. it’sa good app and I can’t use it now.. need

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove background tint automatically

Sometimes when I scan documents outdoors they come out very blue. Not a bit, but really blue. Also when I scan them indoors with warm or soft white lights- docs come out almost orange. Background of the document is pure white in 99.9% and that’s what the app should assume by default

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 156 157
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base