Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Camera broken on Pixel 4 XL

Camera is Broken on Pixel 4 XL.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 撮影画面の写真リスト表示止める

androidスマホで使っています。写真リスト不要です。削除して下さい。

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase page limit

Increase page limit
    Offline save pdf (like cam scanner)
    Improve fastness ( like Adobe scanner)
    Improve edge ditection ( like Adobe scanner)

Good things
    Fast text recognize
    Scanning is best from all scanning apps

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Die Qualität der Fotoaufnahme ist sehr schlecht. Dementsprechend unscharf ist das Ergebnis. Daher fotografiere ich jetzt separat und öffne d

Die Qualität der Fotoaufnahme ist sehr schlecht. Damit wird auch die Schrift in Dokumenten unscharf. Daher fotografiere ich separat und öffne dann mit office lense.
    Besser wäre es wenn office lence schon scharfe Fotos aufnehmen würde.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autofocus problem

I tried to take a photo of a document with a photo on it and I couldn't, because the autofocus kept focusing just on the photo and not the whole document (driver license). Can it be changed? Otherwise I like the app!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't automatically save pictures

You now automatically save the picture to the 'gallery' circle next to the camera button without offering the opportunity to adjust the crop. I'm sure this wasn't the case previously. I don't want to take multiple pics in a row, I want to take one accurate pic at a time

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wish we could digitally sign a scanned doc with a signature draw

It would be Be usefull to insert digitally a signature in a scanned doc with a recorded image

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Send whiteboard scans (and other images) to a new Microsoft Whiteboard

Today I was taking a whiteboard photo with Office Lens and added it to a OneNote note, but it'd be even better if I could start a new Microsoft Whiteboard with the captured image and share it via Teams and OneNote so that the group that created the original drawing could extend it collaboratively after the fact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Live cropping

If i can adjust the borders (horizontal and vertical) on live camera instead of cropping the photo after clicking, lot of time is saved.

More over batch clicking will need me to save all photos as it is cropped by the app, and need to be checked manually afterwards.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Get rid of

Get rid of floating box with irrelevant gallery thumbnails. Why is that there anyway. I am here to scan receipts etc and send them to onenote. This has nothing to do with gallery photos. Every time I swipe this annoying strip away it comes back next time. Maybe someone finds it useful so make it an option in settings. HOW DO I MAKE IT GO AWAY FOREVER!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manca la ricerca di un documento ne "i miei file"

Sarebbe molto utile la ricerca di un documento direttamente dalla pagina "I miei file"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let us choose cameras

Nowdays smartphones have multiple cameras. My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 have 3 cameras but Office Lens only use one of the cameras. I have the magnifying camera but always have to take pitcures by my basic camera app THEN convert it by Lens. LET US CHOOSE MS

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. El recuadro de selección automatica de la imagen a escanear complica un poco el escaneo... Podria ayudar un poco el hacerlo manual

Mejorar el recuadro de selección automático... Tarda en entender la intención... Podría mejorarse haciéndolo manual... Es decir que el usuario seleccione el área a escanear...

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shadow removal for documents without removing color information and without distorting barcodes

Remove shadows from documents without affecting color of the document and without affecting barcodes present in the document

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove preview pictures on screen taking

The preview pictures for selection are blocking and reducing the screen area to take new pictures.
    Have an option for users to select if they want to have them on screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do not show existing photos strip ny default expanded as it obstructs display and edge detection preview

Do not show existing photos strip ny default expanded as it obstructs display and edge detection preview. Even if it is minimised and app restarted it expands again showing existing pics. Store the settings across usages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to save as attachment directly to email

There should be a facility to save the file directly to email as attachments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please also add 3d scanning

Please also add 3d scanning and OneDrive backup system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Możliwość zapisywania plików w jednym wybranym folderze

Możliwość zapisywania plików w jednym wybranym folderze

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 221 222
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base