Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Office Lens extremely slow on Surface Pro 6

Lens takes more than 2 minutes to load on my surface pro 6 and when it finally does, it is very slow. However, when I switch to airplane mode all works as it should. Please fix this.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Office Lens for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uploading to OneDrive takes forever

Once I have take a few shots using Ms lens, I upload it to my drive. Then move to another app for some other work. When I return to the office lens app, it just doesn’t upload. Now I have several files that aren’t uploaded, and the only option given to me is to either delete the file or keep waiting. Well I hve been waiting for this sync to happen for more than a week. Please advise! My WiFi is super strong, and all other apps work fine. Apps also work in the background. Have restarted the iPhone still…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase page limit

Increase page limit
    Offline save pdf (like cam scanner)
    Improve fastness ( like Adobe scanner)
    Improve edge ditection ( like Adobe scanner)

Good things
    Fast text recognize
    Scanning is best from all scanning apps

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dark mode Compatibility

Please add ios 13 dark mode compatibility. App is broken in dark mode. Disable dark mode in the app or update it like other apps.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Manca la ricerca di un documento ne "i miei file"

Sarebbe molto utile la ricerca di un documento direttamente dalla pagina "I miei file"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let us choose cameras

Nowdays smartphones have multiple cameras. My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 have 3 cameras but Office Lens only use one of the cameras. I have the magnifying camera but always have to take pitcures by my basic camera app THEN convert it by Lens. LET US CHOOSE MS

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Will not save to OneDrive

Will not save to OneDrive

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. filmstrip

Most recent version of Office Lens asked for access to photos. This is OK. Then there is a film strip at the bottom of the screen when I’m trying to take a photo. I minimize this film strip, but as I continue to add photos, the film strip keeps popping up obstructing part of the screen. I have to keep minimizing it. Please adjust office lens so that when the film strip is minimized, It stays minimized Thx.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shadow removal for documents without removing color information and without distorting barcodes

Remove shadows from documents without affecting color of the document and without affecting barcodes present in the document

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Bug] [major flaw] when saving file to OneCloud when internet connection is not stable, files got lost

[Bug] [major flaw] when saving file to OneCloud when internet connection is not stable, files got lost.

This problem has been reported again and again. And it really cause data loss.

This is a 2015 post about exactly the same problem:

https://officelens.uservoice.com/forums/289714-office-lens-users/suggestions/9789222-scans-are-stuck-waiting-to-transfer-even-though

5 years and still not fixed??? Why???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Wish we could digitally sign a scanned doc with a signature draw

It would be Be usefull to insert digitally a signature in a scanned doc with a recorded image

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove preview pictures on screen taking

The preview pictures for selection are blocking and reducing the screen area to take new pictures.
    Have an option for users to select if they want to have them on screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Update icon to new style inline with rest of Office icons

Update icon to new style inline with rest of Office icons

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. REMOVE THE ‘STRIP’ OF IMAGES

I use Office Lens to capture NEW images! Why do I have to swipe down to move the strip of images out of the way FOR EACH IMAGE I CAPTURE!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. قاسم بهادری

قاسم بهادری

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. All good, however, little more precision required perhaps to define border lines of document being scanned

Border lines of document being scanned keeps on shaking while pressing click to take scan pic. Experience shall be great if it is stable. Also if option to stretch or shrink the border line manually is also given.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It can't detect mathematical symbols and handwritten notes properly. It needs to be improved.

It can't detect mathematical symbols and handwritten notes properly. It needs to be improved.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. remove the weird 20 page limit

why in the fucking fuck is there a page limit at all. remove the limit that should not have existed or reported at all

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 409 410
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories