Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Share options

App is excellent, but I need options to share with other apps like Viber, iMassage, what'sapp...

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit Business Cards after scanning

It'd be great to have an easy way of editing business card contacts after scanning, so we can easily correct the mistakes before saving / exporting to VCF

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Batch upload and export to excel

Business cards batch upload feature world be excellent. Lastly, export to excel function for be great to reporting purposes.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete files

How can I delete the files från my IPhone? I can not delete arter the latest uppdate!!!!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Image is upside down when exporting to pdf

After exporting to pdf the image is upside down.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Selecting more photos at once

It would make life a lot easier if you could select more than one photo at a time, when importing.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OfficeLens is crashing in the iOS 10 beta

Deleting any images crashes the app in iOS 10 beta 3

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix issue where some images incorrectly rotate or display upside down when exporting as PDF

I'll take 4 pictures of my document pages. Pages 1 and 2 may be correctly postioned but when page 3 will be upside down and page 4 will be rotated to the left.

It's not always this exact situation but I very very rarely have a situation where all of my images are correctley oriented after I export my PDF.

Note that the images are all correctly oriented on the screen before the export screen

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add in faxing capabilities

If we could be able to fax text email airdrop or any other sending method it would set this app apart and I would be able to get rid of 3apps and just have one

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The App needs better resolution

The resolution, when used with the iPad (the description in the App Store said it was compatibles!), needs to be higher. All of my scanned documents are at a very low quality; can't read the document.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lens crashes when choosing a user account

When there are multiple accounts available we need to select and account to save lens captures. Selecting an account crashes the app. Selecting an account in the options menu also crashes the app.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please fix cropping and rotating

Used to work rock solid before last update. Now cropping and rotating produce weird results. Parts are missing. Hav to save and verify to see if u got what u wanted. Trust level way down. Back to taking photos and cropping manually. Nice step backwards.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reduce the number of steps required to save an image

It currently requires at least four separate steps to save a document/image to a particular one note folder… Let me stipulate when I open one lens to save items to a particular one note folder and then every photograph thereafter is saved to that folder

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Doesn't work

Can't save to onedrive, or .pdf

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. An auto saving preference

I am losing too much time with every capture's final format decision. It would be great if I could choose a format from settings and the app would save every capture in that format.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base