Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. It needs to be able to add multable images for emails

We need to be able to add multable images so you can add more than one image to email. Most of the time I send nothing less than 2 images. And it is painful to send them as one file each

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Needs to invoke one drive app when saving

Takes the photo - but when I want to save to o365 on drive it opens the web URL instead of my onedrive app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Part of a document

The ability to select only a certain portion of a document, or the ability to select more than one document at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Today it can only take 4 pictures before you have to send it to Pictures in iOS. That is really annoying and a waste of time.

You should be able to take at least 30 pictures and then being able to transfer them to Pictures in iOS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. No option to save the document or import to multiple channels. Huge shortcoming

We need a place within the app to save the document even after importing it to, say, photos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let me change the “send data to Microsoft” option, motherfuckers

Clicked through before noticing it and now I can’t take that decision back? Fuck. You.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 無法使用

一直當機卡在畫面中動不了

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I find it difficult and frustrating to edit. You can’t get the circles on the corners of the image to move easily. Otherwise, the quality

It is very difficult to move the corners of the images during editing. It becomes quite frustrating and I will end up using my camera on my iPhone instead. Otherwise, the images look great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Select and send to different location

Use pressure/force touch to select images and option to send/save to multiple locations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve the site for feedback. I tried to enter comments but it did not seem to register. No confirmation recieved on screen

Improve the site for feedback. I tried to enter comments but it did not seem to register. No confirmation recieved on screen. This site is just as complicated and confusIng as Office Lens for which I tried to provide feedback. I gave up on that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can’t crop over the trim

I can’t crop over the trim of pix

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Det borde vara enklare att radera objekt

En knapp för att radera dokument direkt när dokumenten sparats!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base