Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Identify language used in document

It worked well on English text, but was very poor with text in Welsh. I could find no way to tell it about the language.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How the hell do you get the OCR to work, I haven't seen it work yet

Make the OCR work.. I should be able to take the pictures and text with lens, and it converts it to actually words on the word document

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Connections to onedrive don’t work

Make the connection to onedrive work. There are no excuses for a so called top US company. The integration between Microsoft products is so poor it really is unacceptable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The edit menu icons are not customized for iPhone X series

The edit menu that we get aftert the photo is captured is not viewable in iPhone 10 series. Few menu items at the top are hidden and hard to use

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The app cannot transfer businesscards

I haven’t transfered any business cards since more than two weeks. The app can not work regularly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. General app fixes

The newest update is horrible, unusable really. I have files stuck in the app, and retry does nothing. Save to gallery closes the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better Resizing View

I mean my thumb prevents me from seeing what I’m actually resizing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Office lens is not requesting camera or photo access after latest iOS update which seems to have wiped out those privacy settings

Office lens is not requesting camera or photo access after latest iOS update which seems to have wiped out those privacy settings Work out interaction with iOS update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A bug of showing the wrong photo

There's a bug that it sometimes show the previous photos instead of the one I am editing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It crashes so badly every time I use it

Does Microsoft even bother testing this software? Can’t believe this is a commercial product! Fix the soft!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Crashes every second document photo taken

Crashes every second document photo taken

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix a basic functionality taking & exporting more than one page of a doc is not easy/intuitive/possible.

There has to be a better way of taking & exporting pictures of several pages. As configured Officelens keeps previous picture when the next picture is taken. Then disallows export, message saying ‘Can’t export more than one’

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow dual camera use on iphone 7

I have the iphone 7 plus and it has two cameras - one is more zoomed in. Can you add the zoom buttons that Apple uses to zoom in across room And take clearer pictures of powerpoints that way?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It needs to be able to add multable images for emails

We need to be able to add multable images so you can add more than one image to email. Most of the time I send nothing less than 2 images. And it is painful to send them as one file each

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base