Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The name of the exported jpeg file is including "/"

The name of the exported jpeg file is including "/"
    It is not conforming to the rule of the attached file name for Microsoft Teams.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Taking Circular Pic/ Doc like Coins

Fantastic Application ! My idea Says
    Area selection / Focus of objects using Circular/circles/ Round
    Presently it use square/ hexagonal in one word shapes contecting straight lines.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integrate with ioc contacts app

If I scan a business card I want to be able to crate a contacts in my iPhone contats or exchange or gmail contacts with it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Swiping and granular saving

The first thing would be to allow you to swipe left or right after pushing a button or something to signify that you want to look for other images you said using this tool as opposed to only being allowed to change what type of document it is such as document business card photo or whiteboard sometimes I want to save a receipt then look at it in my photos then swipe then swipe left or right to see other photos in my library that I have saved just using this tool not other tools if it’s possible guessing easiest…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This app is the worst ever. Even though you erase, it keeps old snapshots and insist on using them all the time!!!!!!

This app is the worst ever. Even though you erase, it keeps old snapshots and insist on using them all the time!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. make it available offline mode its so much complicated when u have to first convert it to pdf online then download it again and its so frust

make it offline available
    its so frustrating when u have to upload the document for conversion and u have to download it again. ans it is even more difficulty when u have to send it again to someone after that and do work on the design make it simpler than this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iPhone 8 not working

Unable to setup OneDrive or OneNote within the app.
    Same setup on iPhone 7 is working fine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add option for custom naming for iOS app. This will allow me to use smart albums on mac and automatically sort documents when scannin

Please add option for custom naming for iOS app. This will allow me to use smart albums on mac and automatically sort documents when scanning with this app if i can create a preset name for them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Messed it up again! Test before updating pleased.

Suddenly my scans aren't showing up on my desktop in my OneDrive office lens folder. When I go into lens and click on recent scans I can see the scans by file name/number but clicking them takes my right into OneDrive and pictures, but the scan files aren't there. It's like they are stuck in never never land. Lens was finally working pretty smooth, please test the updates more thought before wreaking things in the field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow documents to be saved into individually-selected files using original file names as a PDF.

Allow documents to be saved into individually-selected files using original file names as a PDF.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base