Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. I can’t crop over the trim

I can’t crop over the trim of pix

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MS account setting disappeared

MS account had been set before but recently disappeared. And worse more it cannot be set again. Login screen is displayed and works, but the account setting disappears. I see this as a bug.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto delete old files on the scanned pile

Have option to reset the scans so that old ones auto delete. It’s annoying to have to delete several pages individually before creating a new document. The app used to do this, and I liked it better that way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. delete function i officelense local storaged files is missing

delete finction for local storaged files needed pdf files

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix . 2.37 bug

After Taking photos And emailing I hit back and get a camera screen with no buttons!
    I have to close the app and reload. Then hit back arrow to discard all images before app is ready to take new photos!

2.37 with iOS 13.5.1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back capture from photo library

Sometimes we have captured text in a photo and wish to perform OCR on it. Office Lens was capable of this originally but now it is not. WHY?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix a bug

If I delete an image I have to close the app to be able to take another image. The button for taking the image disappears. Can you fix this up on the next upgrade? Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cant select phone pictures sometimes

can’t select phone pictures sometimes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Focus & take picture of document by tapping screen!

At present, you have to tap screen to focus then find and tap the Take Photo button for each page of the PDF (etc) you are making. This is slow and awkward

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More settings

Daha fazla ayar seçeneği olmalı. Özelleştirebilmeliyiz.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shadow Remover

When ever we take the scan of any documents with lights above our head a shadow is created on the document we scan . You must provide a solution for it, there a App name SCANNER PRO, this developer has provide the solution for the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Try to upload pdf converted file with lens in unable to upload on MICROSOFT TEAMS

How to solve the error to upload pdf converted files to upload on Microsoft teams????

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add option

Try to give option share as pdf directly to apps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Current version nearly unusable on iPhone SE

My workflow is to scan and save as image. Current version tries to spend each new scan so I have to delete each one manually. When I delete it then I have to close and reopen the so as the camera controls disappear. On iPhone SE 2016. Previous version of office lens was perfect.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Word docs

It says retry or save to gallery even when I have full internet speed!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Every time I try and save my document, the app crashes, restarts, and crashes again.. please.. it’sa good app and I can’t use it now.. need

Every time I try and save my document, the app crashes, restarts, and crashes again.. please.. it’sa good app and I can’t use it now.. need

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base