Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Keep original scan files inside office lens

Once Scanned files inside Office Lens App must be stored in the app with all original scans for further edit and save in different forms or share with different clouds, also there should be an option to split and save particular pages seperately

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rearranging and naming of the documents

Please provide to rearrange the pages just after scanning. 2- provide facilities to name and rename the documents just after scanning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove that stupid pop up collapsable scroll bar of photos covering my screen when I’m taking pictures. forcing me to hide before every pic

Whichever moron added this feature needs to be fired. Makes no sense to auto show in an app which it’s prime focus is to take pictures. Stupid. Hide that garbage by default

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please provide option to convert into pdf and send mail as attachment and not just jpg

Please provide option to convert into pdf and send mail as attachment and not just jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 完全對不準,又重新下載,還是不能夠傳送到相簿,退步太多了(以前很好用;為什麼退步那麼多?

完全對不準,又重新下載,還是不能夠傳送到相簿,退步太多了(以前很好用;為什麼退步那麼多?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 為什麼兩天都無法存到相簿?我已經取消原來的,重新再安裝了,還是不能存到相簿?

為什麼兩天都無法存到相簿?我已經取消原來的,重新再安裝了,還是不能存到相簿?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Files get stuck Transferring. Makes Ap useless

Files constantly get Stuck in Transferring to onedrive. It Makes the ap useless and unreliable. No matter what other features if you loose your files in transferring it’s a Useless and Unreliable software. So many users have this problem and have moved away from office lens to other software products.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make easier to work on images saved from outside Lens. It was possible.Now I cannot browse image library from Lens !

Make easier to work on images saved from outside Lens. It was possible.Now I cannot browse image library from Lens !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fejl

Sletter ikke behandlede emner mv
    Fejler efter manuel sletning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No option to choose image from library

I am not able to see an option to choose a image from my photos library. By default, the camera is getting opened and no option to choose existing image. Don’t know whether this is a bug.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Preview each scanned image Before moving on. I am so frustrated by the new inability to preview, it has quadrupled my scanning time.

i will abandon this app of you do not return the functionality of previewing each image before moving to the next image.
    My time has quadrupled to scan a 7-page document.
    I originally was able to see a preview of each image and this ability has disappeared resulting in unprofessional edges with unintended borders. Fix this asap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiple uploads

Every time I open LENS it uploads my last scans again. This results in multiple copies of the same file uploaded Again and again. Please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can’t save to school office or work office account for OneDrive.

If we want to save the scanned doc to OneDrive, It will always require to login again corresponding with no response. Then when we click on save to OneDrive another time, it will ask to login again. The process goes on and on. The problem only happens if I am using a school Microsoft account or a work Microsoft account. For personal account, there is no problem.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It’s bad bad bad

First of all you cannot make a pdf all together it comes in different pages. So not that good experience but it is fine. Now, as our online school is there it is very important to make PDF

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can’t name the file after scanning

After scanning the docs and saving we can’t name the file. If we have option to save the files with name it will be easy for reference

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base