Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Please restore previous filters -new filters poor and very basic

Filters now terrible - please restore ASAP old filter system. I would not recommend product at present using these filters!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: No Gallery option after creating a pdf on Ipad 2018. I need to restart app to add photos from gallery in new project.

Bug: No Gallery option after creating a pdf on Ipad 2018. I need to restart app to add photos from gallery in new project.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bugs in App

After opening the app . I clicked a document and send it via whatsapp. After sending when I return back to app and discard the image. I cannot select my photos again . I mean I do not see the logo of photos folder to access the photos stored in my iphone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏

The best app m. Speechless 🙏🙏🙏

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It does not work properly any more

The program adds any new documents to the previous file. There is no way to remove unwanted pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. very slow turn around implementing ideas

There was a great idea that should have been the core of office lens from day one that was submitted in April of 2015 that is still not “done”. That being that users can specify the folder that receipts, etc can be saved to and having the option to rename for scan.

My suggestion is that Microsoft and partners do a much better job of listening to its customers and implement requests in a reasonable time. Five years is not reasonable!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Good

Scott was a great night out and then

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When in scanning mode, hide the bar with other pictures

When in scanning mode, hide the bar with other pictures or make it a setting in settings.

I cannot see all of my scan now when close to a picture.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sending via outlook not working - where is the send button??

This used to be fine before the latest update, outlook opens with the attachment but there is no send button?? And no way to go back without closing the app and starting again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Every time I try to send a document it send all the pages from previous scans

Every time I try to send a document it send all the pages from previous scans
    I don’t know why

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Konto

Bei jeder Benutzung ist wieder das vorher angelegte Konto wieder verschwunden, kann man dieses nicht mal so ändern , dass dieses bleibt!?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring back capture from photo library

Sometimes we have captured text in a photo and wish to perform OCR on it. Office Lens was capable of this originally but now it is not. WHY?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The app goes around in circles

After taking a photo of a document, you click done, then choose to export the photo. After it exports it returns to the screen to click done again which takes you to the export screen and this continues. The last photo is always kept the next time I go to use the app so I need to delete it otherwise I get duplicate copies. The path/process is not set up to finish properly! It’s very frustrating

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option To Disable OCR

Provide a settings or document specific option to disable OCR when saving to PDF. For technical and mixed language documents OCR is not great (and when medical errors could prove disastrous). But PDF format (image) is often preferable to e.g. save to "Photos". So on occasions saving scanned document without it carrying out OCR is crucial.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can’t press button on ipadOS14 beta.

latest version of the app, I can’t press button on ipadOS14 beta at user agreement page after updated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Delete

Please make a function to delete all files. They are taking up too much space and waste of time to delete individually. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Try to upload pdf converted file with lens in unable to upload on MICROSOFT TEAMS

How to solve the error to upload pdf converted files to upload on Microsoft teams????

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base