Office Lens Users

Welcome to Office Lens’ Feedback & Suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve Office Lens, you can share them with us here.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Lens for iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Screen icons disappear

Once you have processed an image. You then need to quit the application and re open to process the next image

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why can’t we delete photos from the list, if I won’t to photo and email different photos to different people I can’t.

Photo edit or delete option. All photos taken on same day are included when trying to email. This is surprising that it wasn’t thought of already. If I want to send different photos to different people I’m screwed. So stupid.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatische Bereinigung wieder abschalten

Hallo Support Team, bitte die automatische Bereinigung wieder abschalten! Ich muss nach jedem Bild den Filter wieder abschalten. Das ist total nervig!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love if Tigrinya was added as a language!

I would love if Tigrinya was added to the list of languages available for immensiv reader and translation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Documents?

I’m using this app on my iPhone X to take screenies of work items and syncing them up to OneNote. That’s amazingly fast and efficient, love it! I’m noticing, tho, that the next time I go into the app to start a new project/paper/doc/session, the photos from before are still there, even tho I’ve hit Done and saved to OneNote. I have to then delete each photo, OR save the set again someplace to clear it out and begin a new one. Is this working as intended? FANTASTIC app, love it!! Thank you! It saves SO much time at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make it I can set the default filter option. PLEASE

I really need a default function on filters. I just need document scanning with black and white scale...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Transferring

My file has been transferring for a week and won’t upload

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Does not work

This app does not function!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fotoğraf albümü içerisinden veri almıyor. Dosyalarım var ama fotoğraf albümü yok.

Fotoğraf albümü içerisinden veri almıyor. Dosyalarım var ama fotoğraf albümü yok.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 過去のバージョンに戻した方がいい

今のバージョンはトリミングした通りに画像が反映されない、作成を途中でやめるとタスクキルしなければ新しく作れないなど最悪な仕様。早急に過去のバージョンに戻した方がいい。

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. why can't i access the photos on my device?

i captures an image in my iphone and i can not access it in lens?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. kyrie3287

아이폰 xr 13.6.1 사용
    삭제한 사진들 일괄 편집(삭제) 할수 있으면 좋겠음

iphone xr 13.6.1 user
    It would be nice if the photos deleted in Camera Album could be discarded or deleted from Office Lens at once

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneNoteに接続できない

普段使っているOneNoteとの連携が職場のアカウントが外れて読み取った画像が保存できなくなったので、アカウントの追加からアカウントを入れ再連携させようとしても、Authenticaterまで推移した後に真っ白な画面となり、連携ができない。とても不便なので至急改善されたい。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. nd it can convert this music notes to midi and play music immediately

Please add feature that we can take pic from text with music notes and it can convert this music notes to midi and play music immediately I wanna that it work like sheet music scanner app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not friendly with iPhone. All images gets mixed. There should be option of converting multiple images to a single file or document

Not friendly with iPhone. All images gets mixed. There should be option of converting multiple images to a single file or document. Didn’t like this app much. May he works better with androids.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please restore previous filters -new filters poor and very basic

Filters now terrible - please restore ASAP old filter system. I would not recommend product at present using these filters!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office Lens Users

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base